Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rather be told you're bigger or smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather be told you're bigger or smaller?

When I sit, my measurements come out consistently bigger by the same amount than when I stand. Regardless of angle of torso and everything.

Anyone else have something similar, and if so, would you rather take the bigger or smaller measurement?
    Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

I go by if I'm standing, seeing how that's the position I'm apt to using.

Doggy, missionary, standing, off the wall etc
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

That's true. Buuuut I was more leaning towards like, if you were told you were smaller, would that motivate you more, or would you just like to think you were bigger all the time? Mostly going for some opinions rather than practicality of a certain method.

Comment

In researches they measure while standing, penis paralell to the floor. So if you want to compare with numbers, go by that(see link in sig). As for personal measuring for pe it does not matter how, just be consistent in how you measure and do it like that each time. Otherwise, numbers and measurements does not matter, you are either small, normal or big, and that is with floating subjective boatders too

Comment

Honestly, I don't care much for size, even though the appeal is nice. I'm in it to up my EQ, since it's mostly been at a 6 at best for as long as I could remember, and I"m 19.

Just like for me being in shape, I enjoy being at my best health wise, I just never really experienced that with my penis as well. Now if I look bigger, body and penis wise, well that's just extra points :]
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Okay okay, yes that's all nice. I did not ask this for the stock responses everyone gives to these types of questions, however. I gave an option, so saying "well it truthfully doesn't matter" "it's all about the health" "just be happy." doesn't answer or serve the purpose you intend it to. I don't mean to be rude, but is everyone afraid of offending someone?

I presented an option: if you would rather think you're bigger than you are, or smaller than you are, which would you pick? This is in no way relevant to how I'm going to see myself... I'm just curious what people would pick...

Also if you're not in it for the size, why do you have goals based on size and not EQ... that seems a bit contradictory, don't you think? There's nothing wrong with PEing for size... and it doesn't make you better if you PE for health and not size. So why is everyone always afraid to say they do it for the size.
            MrMonroe
            Last edited by MrMonroe; 09-25-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I would rather know what size it is when I use it. So therefore standing because that covers most sex positions.
              You forgot option c which is don't care.
              Aslong as the same consistent measurement system is used so I can look back and compare.

Regards
              Cdn

Comment

Sigh... nevermind. Looks like we have lost all imagination as a people.

Comment

When you present it like that, with the ways of measuring, that is the answer you are gonna get.

Why would I care what size I was, put in numbers, if not comparing the numbers to anything or for serving a purose? Are you asking if I would be big or small, well big of course, or are you asking if I would want to lie to myself?

Edit: The title is kind of asking something different than the original post.
                  ThomasJohnThomas
                  Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 09-25-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMonroe View Post
                    I was more leaning towards like, if you were told you were smaller, would that motivate you more, or would you just like to think you were bigger all the time? Mostly going for some opinions rather than practicality of a certain method.
                    if you would rather think you're bigger than you are, or smaller than you are, which would you pick?
                    The title is "Rather be told you're bigger or smaller?"

How is any of this inconsistent. I agree the first post can be interpreted differently, but now it's just a matter of semantics. Furthermore, I did correct myself. Also I don't think it's too absurd to think people have an opinion other than the stock "it's just size and it doesn't matter. whatever makes you happy."

To make this way more specific than I should, if you had a 6" dick, would you rather go around thinking you're 5" or 7"?
                    MrMonroe
                    Last edited by MrMonroe; 09-25-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Also if you're not in it for the size, why do you have goals based on size and not EQ... that seems a bit contradictory, don't you think? There's nothing wrong with PEing for size... and it doesn't make you better if you PE for health and not size. So why is everyone always afraid to say they do it for the size.
                      To answer your question, i'd rather be told im bigger... that will continue to motivated me to lay some great pipe.

However, my real reason for responding is that it gets annoying when people think that guys who choose to do PE for health yet have size goals are contradicting themselves. The fact of the matter is... if gains are likely to come ANYWAY, why not set a goal for fun? If you reach your goal unintentionally... great! and if you don't... then thats not really the reason why you started PE anyway, but your EQ is top notch now... or you not are no long busting early... so thats GREAT as well.
                      - D.

Comment

I feel like if size doesn't matter to them, they wouldn't be goals. That would be against the definition of what a goal is.

Also you speak as if this comes up a lot by saying "I hate it when people..." I've been looking through these forums for two years, and to my knowledge, I'm the first to bring this up. Or at least it happens rarely enough for me to have missed it.

And thank you for playing along with the question, regardless of what your stance was. Personally I don't know, bigger gives more confidence, but smaller has that "underdog being better than he thinks he is" aspect to it which is pretty cool imo.
                        MrMonroe
                        Last edited by MrMonroe; 09-25-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I feel like if size doesn't matter to them, they wouldn't be goals. That would be against the definition of what a goal is.

Also you speak as if this comes up a lot by saying "I hate it when people..." I've been looking through these forums for two years, and to my knowledge, I'm the first to bring this up. Or at least it happens rarely enough for me to have missed it.
                          Man, I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked that question to me... thats why i removed my "fun goals". Since I too am here strictly for the health and forum banter, but like I said, gains may come regardless, so my goal is to NOT get bigger than 8.5 for doing PE for health. Because I really like where I am right now.

And thank you for playing along with the question, regardless of what your stance was. Personally I don't know, bigger gives more confidence, but smaller has that "underdog being better than he thinks he is" aspect to it which is pretty cool imo.
                          True... and that is a good point. but when it comes to sex, I'd rather be the "big dog" who lays good pipe anyway. lol
                          - D.

Comment

I see words the way they are defined, so when I see goal, to me that means "an achievement to which effort is put towards." If size doesn't matter at all to you, it wouldn't be an achievement. As that would imply you wanted it, which would be contradicting to the point of you not caring for size.

Also you saying you rather be the "big dog" is a direct contradiction of you not caring about size lmao
                            EDIT: yeah I realize I kinda trapped you there with the premise of this thread, so I'll let that slide :P

I could just be being picky, so whatever. I'm just getting tired of seeing the same 5 posts being repeated through like 100 different people.

And hey now, who's to say a 5" guy can't lay some serious pipe? For all you know he'll try harder because he's smaller, while the 7 inch dude will have an "I'm awesome" mentality and not put as much effort in.
                            MrMonroe
                            Last edited by MrMonroe; 09-25-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JerzeeGuy View Post
                              True... and that is a good point. but when it comes to sex, I'd rather be the "big dog" who lays good pipe anyway. lol
                              Agreed.
                              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                              X