Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does my girlfriend want me to be unattractive??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my girlfriend want me to be unattractive??

So my new girlfriend suggests things and says things that make me think she wants me to actually look less attractive, lol. I know it sounds weird but Im just wondering if she does that for me to become unattractive to other girls.

Firstly whenever we are out at a restaurant she always encourages me to eat more and get bigger meals. Im a pretty hairy guy and I normally trim or shave it, but she tells me that she wants me to keep it and grow it, chest and arms and everywhere. She also tells me how she likes my hair messy and "rough" looking. The only thing she has said which benefits me too, is the fact that she likes how I workout and lift weights. Im wondering does she want me looking unattractive, or is this actually a look she prefers. Has anyone experienced such weird suggestions from partners also??

Many girls like men that look like men, you may have found one of those.

Shave your chest hair, come on!!

Comment

Haha, But she specifically asks me not to shave anything. She says she wants my chest hairy, my stomach and arms hairy. I have even told her that im going to shave and she says well go ahead but I wont like it, haha.

Comment

A subconscious part of women want their man to remain their man by means of not being able to get another partner. Some people just like to control the relationship by being the more attractive one.

...Before I get shat on from all directions, this has been proven, so save your diarrhea for another time.

Although she may just like you like that. Who knows. It's up to you to make those decisions, though.
        Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Comment

Well, if she is older than 14, she might like men with hair on their chest! Is this seriously a new thing for you? Most girls I know wouldn`t like their man to shave their chest. straight men like femenine girls, straight girls like masculine men. How is this a surprise?
          ThomasJohnThomas
          Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 09-25-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Most women don`t want you to look like Justin Bieber! Where are you from, man?

Comment

Lots of girls I know prefer men to be well groomed. But there is definitely a line. Masculinity is a dying art.
              Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
              Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
              Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

well thomas, while I do enjoy the condescending undertone in your posts, it is actually quite new to me. Most girls I have been with like me well kept, watching my diet, well-combed hair, and sorts. That is why I was wondering if anyone else has had experiences similar to ones Im having with this girl. I'm trying to see if this is her attempt at keeping me as masculine as she can or other reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMonroe View Post
                  A subconscious part of women want their man to remain their man by means of not being able to get another partner. Some people just like to control the relationship by being the more attractive one.

...Before I get shat on from all directions, this has been proven, so save your diarrhea for another time.

Although she may just like you like that. Who knows. It's up to you to make those decisions, though.
                  I agree with all of this except the fact that we men are guilty of it too, to a degree.

Comment

How about looking the way you want to look. If she doesn't like you being you then maybe look someplace else.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fitetoend View Post
                      well thomas, while I do enjoy the condescending undertone in your posts, it is actually quite new to me. Most girls I have been with like me well kept, watching my diet, well-combed hair, and sorts. That is why I was wondering if anyone else has had experiences similar to ones Im having with this girl. I'm trying to see if this is her attempt at keeping me as masculine as she can or other reasons.
                      I`m sorry, that was unnecessary of me. I see that I could have been guilty of that, not by full intent, I asure you. I am a hairy guy too. In my experience that is what many girls like. Many like a bit of chub too.
                      ThomasJohnThomas
                      Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 09-25-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Rep for you little tank engine for being kind!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          Rep for you little tank engine for being kind!
                          Thank you!

Comment

Hey Thomas and others. Its all good. To the person who said I should look how I want to look, by all means I do. But I'm also a very unselfish guy and enjoy making my girlfriend happy and compromise. Its not like I go out of my way to look a certain way and she doesnt ask that of me either. Its just little things she says that gets me to wonder. Like how she "likes" it when I eat a lot, not asks me to eat a lot. Or how she Likes my hairiness and other things I stated. Its a preference not an order, lol. I'm just wondering why.

Comment

Did you just call me a "person"? Are you drinking along with me? Come on and I'll buy the next round! Hmmm,he called me a person. Well maybe that's good?????

Comment

Working...
                              X