- 09-27-2011 #1
I am about 3 weeks into JP90, however I am not doing the full jelq routine. My EQ seems to have dropped off a bit. Morning wood isnt rock hard, and I cant get my EQ to a 9 or 10 during edging, like I used to. Should I switch anything up in my routine? Here is what im doing typically. I am doing 4 days a week (2 on 1 off, then 2 on 2 off.)
10-15 min warmup in hottub
Stretches all directions with 25kegels every way except down. Big circles and helis after each direction.
60 regular jelqs.
25 V-Jelqs. (I was previously only counting every 2 as a rep instead of every 3, so this is more than I was doing last week)
Edging about 10-20 min
8-10min shower warmdown with washcloth wrap.
- 09-27-2011 #2
Umm...Maybe add some type of kegel exercise to the end of your edging session.Something like a towel raise are a penis raise.Watch your thoughts, for they become words...Watch your words, for they become actions...Watch your actions, for they become habits...Watch your habits, for they become character...Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
- 09-27-2011 #3July 2016 - - - - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017
bpel 5.75 - - - - - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125"
meg 4.75 - - - - - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75"
Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.
- 09-27-2011 #4
Last edited by morebigger; 09-27-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Miss spellWatch your thoughts, for they become words...Watch your words, for they become actions...Watch your actions, for they become habits...Watch your habits, for they become character...Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
- 09-27-2011 #5
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Id try 1 on 1 off
- By KungFuJoe in forum Success ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:16 PM
- By Cocklunch in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2011, 02:52 PM
- By Bones in forum Progress ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2010, 04:35 AM
- By celinajait in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:47 AM
- By tinytimisbig in forum Progress ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:00 PM