Does this happen to anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this happen to anyone else?

When I am erect and do a kegal, hold and kinda push the head of my penis expands like a baloon. I push out apprx 1/4 inch or more-

before when I would kegal, i would just tense up but no baloon effect.

ANYONE??

Yes it does. A kegel pushes blood into the penis, and since the head is at the end of the penis, it fills up more so in there, hence the head of the penis expanding. You probably didn't experience the head of the penis expanding before because your PC muscles weren't as strong as they are now, so now it forces more blood than it used to.
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

What you've described is exactly what happens to me when I kegel. Not only does my head expand, but when I edge, I can kegel my expanding dick another inch--sometimes a bit more.

Comment

Yes, and reverse kegel even more I think. Try it when you're having sex

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          What you've described is exactly what happens to me when I kegel. Not only does my head expand, but when I edge, I can kegel my expanding dick another inch--sometimes a bit more.
          Do u include that inch in ur measurements in ur signature?

Does this mean i have likely made gains?

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
            Yes, and reverse kegel even more I think. Try it when you're having sex

Def. Really want to get my member in better shape first. Learned so much here and in 6 months to a year i plan on being a beast

Comment

can't understand how a reverse kegel would expand the glans... Im able to fully expand it only by doing a kegel when fully hard AND doing an hand clamping at the base (or at least pushing on my dorsal vein). This way my head becomes bright and very tensed! I think it is totally normal to have a fluctuating head size, because if it was too large at the start of the intercourse it would be difficult to put it in.. instead it enlarges to its max when a man is near to his climax and the vagine is well lubricated and expanded..
              S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
              1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
              G
              BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by sevenfun View Post
                Do u include that inch in ur measurements in ur signature?

Does this mean i have likely made gains?

Yes, I did. I have to update my signature. There has been some loss lately since I am on a lot of medication now for diabetes.

I would say "yes," it is likely you have made temporary gains. Now whether you consider them permanent, I'll leave that up to you. You may have to wait a few months to see if they are, in fact, "cemented." And cemented means different things to different people.

Let me give you an example from my experience. I gained fast during my fourth, fifth, and sixth months of p.e. back in 2003-2004--both in erect length and girth. This freaked me out. I was gaining so fast that I cut back--prematurely, now that I look back on it.

But I could not keep up the kind of strenuous non-stop routine which was necessary to maintain those gains. So I lost some in girth and length. But who needs an 11" x 7" cock, right?( I guess I'll have to change my signature soon. I last updated it in 2009).

So whatever stretched flaccid gains you make, just keep maintaining that routine until you can tell yourself that they are "cemented." I like the term semi-permanent, rather than permanent. I think it describes better what we are dealing with here.

Comment

Yes, I did. I have to update my signature. There has been some loss lately since I am on a lot of medication now for diabetes.

I would say "yes," it is likely you have made temporary gains. Now whether you consider them permanent, I'll leave that up to you. You may have to wait a few months to see if they are, in fact, "cemented." And cemented means different things to different people.

Let me give you an example from my experience. I gained fast during my fourth, fifth, and sixth months of p.e. back in 2003-2004--both in erect length and girth. This freaked me out. I was gaining so fast that I cut back--prematurely, now that I look back on it.

But I could not keep up the kind of strenuous non-stop routine which was necessary to maintain those gains. So I lost some in girth and length. But who needs an 11" x 7" cock, right?( I guess I'll have to change my signature soon. I last updated it in 2009).

So whatever stretched flaccid gains you make, just keep maintaining that routine until you can tell yourself that they are "cemented." I like the term semi-permanent, rather than permanent. I think it describes better what we are dealing with here.
                  What was your routine that you were gaining so quickly before? Granted everyone is different, just curious.
                  Start
                  6" BPEL
                  4.75-5 EG

Current
                  7" BPEL
                  5" EG

Goal
                  8" BPEL
                  6-6.5 EG

Comment

Wow. I am about 3 weeks into JP90 and just noticed this today. Glans is pumping up fuller than its ever been and ive always had great EQ. So I take it this is a +PI? Could it also be a sign of gains coming soon?
                    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                      Wow. I am about 3 weeks into JP90 and just noticed this today. Glans is pumping up fuller than its ever been and ive always had great EQ. So I take it this is a +PI? Could it also be a sign of gains coming soon?

I am done with my 1st month on the 28th cant wait to measure it out!

Comment

What was you routine?

Comment

411by7, will you ever show us pics of your cock? I would love to see such an impressive unusual size.

Comment

Originally posted by nugentmcn View Post
                            411by7, will you ever show us pics of your cock? I would love to see such an impressive unusual size.
                            He has already. It's big!

Comment

Working...
                            X