The other night I accidentally came accross some photos of a female to male transgendered cock. At first I thought it was of a microphallus, until I read the ftm cock title. After scrolling through the collection of photos, I found it curious that one photo looked like a pe stretch. I am sure that most of the developement came from hormone treatments, but I am sure this person did some form of pe, or should I say CE? I think that could be a potential source of inspiration for some. I can just imagine this person eventually getting something that looked like a regular average male penis. It might take ten years or more, but I really believe it could happen.

The other interesting photo was of an erection. It was maybe around 3 o'clock, but that is pretty good considering the transition. Another photo actually showed a little hang, and some foreskin. Amazing. I would love to hear input from ftm individuals if there are any that come here, and of course welcome any comments from anyone. The inspiring thing to me is that I know that this persons unit must have been pretty small, but just the way it was displayed made it seem larger, and of course I am sure they are happy to have their new body.