Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule Quesiton

PE Community:

Sorry all I know that this is probably a pretty dumb question; however I was taught that the only dumb question is the one not asked. My question to the community is what if I can't get my entire workout session in all at once? Is it ok to break my sessions down? For example: 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins before bed...etc.

Any feed back is greatly appreciated!

Pete
    Starting Length: 6.5in (sept 28, 2011)
    Length: 7.125, Girth (MS): 4.75 (nov 27, 2011)
    Short term goal: 6.75in (complete)
    Long term goal: 7.5in (no rush)

You can break them up however you like, just don't overdo it. And you can always modify your routines and not do as much per session.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Nice! Appreciate that. I was definitely hoping that was the case.

Comment

You work around your daily schedule, of course. You might also consider practicing some form of p.e. when your dick chubs up a bit, whatever time of day that may happen. Our testosterone levels rise and fall throughout the day, and it's great if you can strike the iron while it's hot. For example, you're at work (Let's say for the heck of it you work at a computer) and your penis becomes flushed flaccid. You can always go to the john to take a leak, and then do a piss pull. You can also sit on your flaccid cock (15 minutes) maximum while at a desk. This is called a lazy ass stretch--powerful exercise. Who will know the difference? If you're moving around a bit more than usual in your jail cell (oops, I mean "cubicle") , people won't know the difference. (Who the fuck is watching, anyway?) They will think you have ants in your pants.

There's more than one way to skin a cat. And if all else fails, you can kegel to your heart's content, standing, sitting, walking, swimming, you name it.
        Going411x7
        Last edited by Going411x7; 09-28-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I dont see a problem with a split routine. I did it for a few weeks and it worked good, it keeps your penis in the extended state twice a day rather than once. But like said above, dont over do it.

Comment

If you're splitting jelqs and stretching, I would still do just a few jelqs after the stretching, and a few stretches before or after the jelqs. With the testosterone fluctuation thing, for me it would be useful to do girth work in the morning when I easily get a hard on. Actually if I try and do stretches in the morning it doesn't work because I get hard. Now that I have my pump I think morning will be a great time to do that for me.

Comment

Thanks to all! That is a ton of helpful advice so now it's just time to experiment!!!

Comment

Working...
              X