my workout insight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my workout insight?

looking for some feedback if this is to much or alright or just a waste of time

I start off doing a 10 min rice sock warm up(rice sock in microwave for 3mins 50 seconds. then i do 50 squeezes. these were really easy 50 doesn't even seem to hard to do. Then i do side to side stretches i do 100 reps then rest if i get an erection during the 100 I do the stretch that consists of putting ur penis between your legs pointing to the anus and close my legs and arch backwards with my back and get a nice stretch feel at the base i only do this for 10 seconds tops then go back. i manage do do about 300-450 side to side stretches. after that I warm down with a hot shower and to direct the heat more towards the penis I pour the hot water directly on it from a cup or dip my penis into a filled cup of hot water. after that i edge for about 15-45 mins never finishing and during that time i get my 30-50 erect kegals in.

my questions are:
    1. should i up the reps of squeezes since thats becoming pretty easy to do
    2. i have been doing 10 side to side stretches everytime i pee even on off days. is that bad?
    3. should i edge before or after my warmup?
    4. i have been doing the penis tucked behind pointing to the anus stretch before i go to sleep and fall asleep like that(there is no signs of a tourniquet affect or anything like that i tend to roll around a lot in my sleep) is this okay or bad
    5. should i do regular kegals throughout the day or is 50 erect kegals enough
    6. is peeing as hard as you can as fast as you can and forceing out urine a reverse kegal? and if so is that the only reverse kegals needed throughout the day?

My main fear is that the added things are to much and i'm overworking if so please let me know.(also the peeing as hard as i can and stretching side to side and edging i do everyday)

PS i have dont about 2-3 months of PE

Comment

I didn't see any jelqing in your list. Have you done any?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

the squeezes is a jelq substitute

Comment

From your signature it looks like you started a little over a month ago. Just stick with JP's routine for the first 3 months, side to side stretches and the squeeze will be always be here, but your penis may not if you do exercises you're not ready for.
          Start
          6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
          4.8" MEG

07/2017
          8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
          5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
          7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
          5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
          4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

i started at the beginning of the summer just keep my sig untili measure again

Comment

Oh when I read your post above, I thought it said you haven't done 2-3 months lol (you wrote don't instead of done and I read to fast). In that case, do what Big Al recommends to do in his thread about this routine. Then go from there by checking your PIs. If your PIs aren't look good you can just take some reps out and if they're good than you're on the right track.
              Start
              6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
              4.8" MEG

07/2017
              8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
              5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
              7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
              5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
              4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Working...