Bee Venom Ointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee Venom Ointment?

I heard this can increase girth... what's the scoop? No, not having a bee sting your penis. There is ointments out there.

There's no pill, cream, ointment, drink, supplement, magic spell, etc, that can increase the size of the penis.

Comment

I ment in a more termporary way...

Comment

Permanent and temporary, not possible, unless it's something that induces swelling like that you'd get if you were to hit yourself with a hammer.

Comment

pretty sure a bee sting induces swelling...

Comment

Yes, but due to injury.

Comment

There are many herbal supplements which can affect the length and girth of the penis.But not sure about bee venom.Have you tried it?
              If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

Telling a guy to use bee venom on his dick isn't too different than me telling a girl that she should use my load on her face. There are people dumb enough to believe it so it's worth a try, but the average person will call bullshit pretty quick.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
                :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

Sure 20 bee stings can increase girth. Have fun?

Comment

It's also been KNOWN to cure MS; the fact is that it works as well for those poor people as it will for your girth. Tell you what; whatever you planned on spending for that stuff how about donating it tothe MS Society. They could use all the funding they can get.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I understand bee sting venom is very good for gout. First try it on one of your big toes. I've heard it is also good for hemmorhoids. Stick a bee up your butt hole and see if it works--that is, if you suffer from hemmorhoids.

Comment

Well we know I'll never suffer from hemmoroids; I'm a perfect ass and have been told many times!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          It's also been KNOWN to cure MS; the fact is that it works as well for those poor people as it will for your girth. Tell you what; whatever you planned on spending for that stuff how about donating it tothe MS Society. They could use all the funding they can get.
                          Or donate it to the Help DemOne buy more Thai food fund.

Comment

Working...
                          X