- 09-29-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Still haven't technically started being consistent.
A couple weeks ago I came here, said I was going to start and did like 2 days of JP90's beginner routine.
Didn't do it anymore, but have still been making gains. ( natural growth. I'm 18 years old. )
I'm at 7.875 inches BPEL, 7.125 inches NBPEL now only jelqed a couple of times in my life, and never had a consistent routine.
However I have edged, and kegeled before, and I am aware of PE, I believe in PE, and I have been using natural methods of penile growth ( good sleep, good nutrition, exercise and believing it will grow etc. )
So would it be wrong if I say this is my starting size, or is it, that the from the first time you jelq or the moment you become aware of PE or kegel and edge etc you have already started?
- 09-29-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Meh. Don't matter.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 09-29-2011 #3
- 09-30-2011 #4
Everyday is a new starting size. You are fine.My progress notes
Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her
- By Wolfmesser in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 12-06-2014, 01:43 AM
- By sheffhungguy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:05 PM
- By vfxman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2011, 05:19 AM
- By trevor20bc in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:03 PM