Will we ever truly be satisfied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we ever truly be satisfied?

My dick has been growing naturally alot lately, ( on a weekly basis it seems it goes up about 1/16ths of an inch or so. )

The day I reached 7 inches NBPEL and 7.75 inches BPEL, it looked big to me. It looked long to me. But the next day it didn't.

Then the other day I measured again and currently I'm at 7.125 inches ( 7 and 2/16ths ) NBPEL and 7.875 inches BPEL ( 7 and 14/16ths of an inch )... again it looked big on that first day.

Today, it did not look big to me at all, as a matter of fact when I was jacking it I paused and thought I had terrible EQ and was not getting fully hard, I wound up getting a ruler and trying to get as fully hard as possible but it still didn't look as big to me as it did that day.

I can fit two hands on the shaft and have the whole head exposed, reach my bellybutton seated ETC., but it still does not look big to me at all.

I'm starting to think that when we hit our goal sizes we will be happy for a day or maybe a week at most, and then want more.
    BPEL: Around 8.5 inches.

NBPEL: Around 7.75 inches.

Midshaft Girth: A bit over 5 inches but not at 5.25.

Goal:
    BPEL: 9.5 inches.
    Midshaft Girth: 6 inches.
    Semi hang: 8 inches.

If I had your size I wouldnt be here. A lot of guys want a size that isnt even realistic. At a certain point oral and anal are no longer an option and vaginal would be come an ordeal.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
      If I had your size I wouldnt be here. A lot of guys want a size that isnt even realistic. At a certain point oral and anal are no longer an option and vaginal would be come an ordeal.
      Well I haven't really started yet, trying to see where natty growth can take me then take it on from there.

Plus my girth is nothing special so I also want to increase that.

Goal:

Comment

Pretty much, yeah.
        Getting a few reactions from the women I have been with since starting has made me feel differently. That helps more. As does comparing to household objects.
        Feeling small when you know you aren't will happen. Moreso feeling NOT big than small. Just happens.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          Pretty much, yeah.
          Getting a few reactions from the women I have been with since starting has made me feel differently. That helps more. As does comparing to household objects.
          Feeling small when you know you aren't will happen. Moreso feeling NOT big than small. Just happens.
          Good point, I actually have a tv remote that I think is 7 1/2 inches, 7 and 3/4ths of an inch, took a picture of it next to it a few months ago and I was at the power button, now I'm about the same size or bigger then the remote ( the remote was placed at the top and side a bit and pressed into the pad a bit and seated. )

But if it wasn't for doing stuff like that or measuring often I wouldn't personally notice a difference.

Goal:

Comment

Nope.

Even if I get my desirable size, I'd be worrying about its appearance; apparently most women do not like a veiny cock.
            Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

You always want what you don't have! So just be as happy as possible with what you have, and work on improving on it. That's about all you can do! Just be positive everyone has their good/bad days!
              BPEL: 7.7''
              EG: 6.2''

Short term goals:
              Increase EQ and BPEL: 8'' EG: 6.5

Long Term goals:
              BPEL 10'' EG: 7.5''
              "GO BIG OR GO HOME!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
                Nope.

Even if I get my desirable size, I'd be worrying about its appearance; apparently most women do not like a veiny cock.
                Is that true? I've heard girls say the opposite. I guess it's pretty subjective.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
                :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

I find it weird that when I look at my dick it looks small but when I look in a mirror at myself it looks big. Well I guess that what the women see!
                  "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

I have always felt small because I had a crappy flaccid(because of a fat pad) but have always had a large penis, even my parents noticed as a baby that I was way bigger than my cousin that is two days older... I do not have it small and I know that, my problem is a fat pad and I'm working on working on it lol. My problem is an easy fix(or should be but I'm busy and lazy) but I'm afraid that once I lose the fat pad and reveal a really large penis to myself in that mirror that it will eventually become normal to me and I'll want bigger.

07/25/2011
                    BPEL 8.5"
                    NPBEL 6.5"
                    EG 5.49"
                    Goal 09/27/2011
                    BPEL 8.5"
                    NBPEL 7"
                    EG 5.6
                    Current as of 09/27/2011
                    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                    NBPEL 6.3" :(
                    EG 5.65 =)