Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can PE make your EQ level worse if you start at a good EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can PE make your EQ level worse if you start at a good EQ?

Hi guys, my first post here =) Im 18 and have heard of some guys who starts at a young age with good EQ and when starting their EQ has gotten worse. I've heard jelqing is one of those exercises that can make your EQ level worse if you start high.
    Also, anyone here tryed Mike Salivinis DVD ? I've got it and Mike says that grew 2 inches the first year and all people that he has helped made similar gains =)

Yes,especially if you hang.Also don't try to correct your upward curve.Doing so will hurt EQ.It happened to a friend.

Comment

So this means jelqing and pe will make your penis bigger but erections softer??????

Comment

If you overtrain then your EQ and gains will be affected. If you Pe properly your EQ fine and even better than prior to PE'ing.

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
          So this means jelqing and pe will make your penis bigger but erections softer??????

Yes,i believe so.But kegals and towel lifts will improve EQ.That's what i do,and i have massive EQ...everytime.Also your diet influences your EQ a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Curly View Post
            Yes,i believe so.But kegals and towel lifts will improve EQ.That's what i do,and i have massive EQ...everytime.Also your diet influences your EQ a lot.
            Are you doing PE for increasing penis size or just to have a good EQ level ?

Comment

Don`t overdo it. Some penis fatigue in periods after a lot of strain is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig123 View Post
                Are you doing PE for increasing penis size or just to have a good EQ level ?

I just do it for EQ only,but i've gained girth by accident.Its just like body building for your willy.Here's a short list of food that will improve EQ:Garlic,ginger,celery,watermelon,any type of nut/legume,dark chocolate(not wesley snipes hahaha),raisins' and hot sauce.Zinc tablets will produce bigger cumshots as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Curly View Post
                  I just do it for EQ only,but i've gained girth by accident.Its just like body building for your willy.Here's a short list of food that will improve EQ:Garlic,ginger,celery,watermelon,any type of nut/legume,dark chocolate(not wesley snipes hahaha),raisins' and hot sauce.Zinc tablets will produce bigger cumshots as well.

Dude you make no sense you say pe will make your erections weaker then you say you do pe to have better EQ so your basically contricdicting yourself. Kegel is part of pe so if you jelq and kegel your saying you will have weaker eq stronger eq ???

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
                    Dude you make no sense you say pe will make your erections weaker then you say you do pe to have better EQ so your basically contricdicting yourself. Kegel is part of pe so if you jelq and kegel your saying you will have weaker eq stronger eq ???

I said that if you hang,stretch, or pull too much,then 'yes' you will have weaker EQ.I don't hang,stretch or pull.My EQ Isn't affected.I only do kagels and towel lifts(sometimes rubberband training).

Comment

Ok just wondering you said you pe for stronger EQ I pe manual stretch 15 min and then 30 min of jelq and I do kegels and reverse kegels.Ima let yall know how my Eq is in 3 months

Comment

My eq was terrible last night. On Friday, I performed a pretty intense workout of stretching,jelqs and supra slammers. Obviously too intense. I'm sure it will come back but it is never nice to see your dick not performing to it's full capabilities. So to answer your question, yes, PE can make your EQ worse. If performed in moderation, it can make it better too, though. I find that stretching lowers my EQ easier than girth work (i.e. jelqs) does.
                        Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                        Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                        Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Can someone tell me where I can find a glossary of terms? EQ, PE? WTF? I am new here
                          If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Stamina Man View Post
                            Can someone tell me where I can find a glossary of terms? EQ, PE? WTF? I am new here
                            EQ= Erection Quality PE= Penis Enlargement

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig123 View Post
                              EQ= Erection Quality PE= Penis Enlargement
                              Thanks. I thought PE was premature ejaculation. And the rest of abreviations like BPEL and MEG?
                              Stamina Man
                              Last edited by Stamina Man; 10-03-2011, 08:01 PM.
                              If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X