Thread: Planning PE breaks
- 10-04-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Experienced Members, what are your thoughts on skipping rest days if you know you won't be able to PE for an extended period, 1-2 weeks? I'd be working about 6-8 days without a break and then miss 2 weeks.
Last edited by namsokiek; 10-04-2011 at 08:49 AM. Reason: spelling
- 10-04-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I don't think skipping rest days just because soon you wont be able to PE for 2 weeks will make any difference, also depends how long you've been PEing for. Missing 2 weeks will set you back a little if your new but it's not the end of the world, if you have fresh new gains then you may or may not lose them but if you do, they will come back much faster than they did before.
- By Raider in forum Success ForumReplies: 40Last Post: 09-08-2011, 11:36 AM
- By Oneinchtogain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2011, 02:41 AM
- By Wuddup in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:22 PM
- By monacle in forum Progress ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2011, 08:49 PM
- By slanker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2008, 05:14 PM