No Masterbation October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Masterbation October?

I know it's four days late but would anyone else like to join this with me? I'm trying to cut out fapping all together lol. I figured if I made a topic and other people did it with me, I'd be less likely to give in. You can keep edging and having sex with women, just no fapping! Who's in?

How much fapping did we just do that we now feel a need to quit for a whole month?
    Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
    BPEL: 7.0"
    May 2014:
    BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
    Goals:
    2014: BPEL 8.0"
    2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

so basically no ejaculation? because that sounds like something i might want to get in on

Comment

You can't quit masturbating in Cocktober. You have to wait until No-vember.

Comment

Ill go with the whole no masturbation starting today. But i am still having sex...

Comment

Maybe I'm dense but what purpoe does not jerking off serve? I don't get it...........
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Refraining from whipping skippy just say you did it is just a worthless cause, its actually good to send the spew to the happy sock, if your getting some ass then its fine I guess but its just not that great for you to keep it all bottled up. I could just see the next time some poor 90 year old lady cuts me off driving down the highway on about day 21 of no blow.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by MSS View Post
                Ill go with the whole no masturbation starting today. But i am still having sex...
                You CAN'T! It's Cocktober!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                  Maybe I'm dense but what purpoe does not jerking off serve? I don't get it...........
                  Me either, Id get arrested with in a week for choking the post man or something!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Me either, Id get arrested with in a week for choking the post man or something!
                    Exactly!

Comment

Sbe has a thread. He is going for 2 months.
                      What is it with your Northerners? Weather change and you decide not to JO? Lol

I'm kidding of course. I'm sure the reasons are valid.

I'll agree to dump my vibrator but I can't control the rest of me. On my island we stay hot year round. I can't change that lmao

By the way I just laughed out loud with that Hotrod! Hilarious!!
                      islander
                      Last edited by islander; 10-04-2011, 10:48 PM. Reason: Mu
                      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Well, I'm not on board with the whole no masturbation thing..........screw that. I've been really over stressed lately and it's been my stress release.

Comment

Come on bigdick. Just write about the stress instead

Hey and if a stroller gets anywhere near you just please turn around! Lol

Honestly I am not sure I could do it. I would have to have an injury. Even then I would need to be drugged because I can have a no hands O.!

O_O!

Sheeet I miss my man . Why do I read the threads before bed! Ugh!
                          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

LOL! Islander has agreed to dump her vibe... pretty interesting. The stakes have been raised! we have a woman on the fence LOL!

I'm with you OP. I'm going from now until thanks giving. trying my best. So far i'm doing great. having a huge bump in "fuck it" in my system simply from not Wacking.

It's "superman" levels of confidence.

Comment

I'm not fapping to keep my testosterone high for bodybuilding lol. On top of that, I feel like as a grown man I should be having sex with women. My hand was some teenager shit. I know someone's going to say you can fuck your girl and still masterbate...but wouldnt you rather fuck her, then fuck her again? Easy choice for me? lol. Who's all in?!

Comment

Working...
                              X