Theory on Rest Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory on Rest Days

I have not ever studied the penis in depth, but from some pictures i just saw in another thread the tunica looks like it is made of dense regular connective tissue, can anyone confirm that? And from what i understand, the muscles of the penis are smooth muscle. So.. as an athlete and a pre-med/exercise science student I know that if you're trying to increase muscle strength/size you really wouldn't ever work a certain muscle more than about every three days minimum (certain muscle groups are exceptions like abs)and skeletal muscle tissue is better at repairing itself than either smooth muscle or dense regular connective tissue i believe. So wouldn't it make sense that it would take the penis as a whole much longer to rest and recover from a workout than our skeletal muscles? If that indeed is the case then it seems that their should be way more rest days than most people generally take. Granted, PE probly shouldn't be compared too closely to weight lifting but I would just like to know what all of you think about this.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Also, this is kind of assuming that cell division is what causes growth as opposed to tissue expansion/elongation.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

If I PE two days in a row i always get into mild overtraning, exactly the same when i do my cardio or weight traning two days in a row.

3 days a week with one rest day inbetwen and two full rest days in the weekend plus every 6 week completly off is optimal for me.

But the exception is hanging , but people need to understand that there is a huge different to have different PE excersises affect the penis.

IMO short intense workouts 3 days a week beats low intensity workouts every day, just like it is with eny other form of body excersis.
      Slow deep and hard
      Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 10-05-2011, 03:13 AM.

Comment

I agree, I believe it takes some time. I do feel a bit discomfort during rest days, like its not in
        good shape, after 3 days or more it feels okay again. The feeling is hard to explain but when "healed"
        if feels like it should.

I dont know about body exercises that much but the rest days are the days when we grow and re-build
        our muscles, if the penis in any way is the same, it should be the same effect. So, the doing a light routine
        everyday perhaps is not a good idea at all, like lifting weights everyday small amount, would take forever?
        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
        X