Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avg EQ vs. Max EQ - What're we Measuring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avg EQ vs. Max EQ - What're we Measuring?

Hey guys, I was looking for this info and didn't really find it anywhere.

Is there an average for the difference in BPEL between your average erection (say, EQ 7) and max erection (EQ 10)?

My average EQ 7 is BPEL 7.75 and my EQ 10 is right around 8."

Difference of .25" inches.

Just want to see if that is the norm for everyone.

Thanks!

For me I always edge until I near the PoNR once and then measure ASAP to ensure that I am as hard as I can get. Sometimes if I measure before that (even if i feel like I'm already as erect as possible) I will measure a .25" difference also.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
      For me I always edge until I near the PoNR once and then measure ASAP to ensure that I am as hard as I can get. Sometimes if I measure before that (even if i feel like I'm already as erect as possible) I will measure a .25" difference also.

Yeah, I came across some posts in unrelated threads that seem to echo the same - about .25" differential... would love to have Max EQ always. =)

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
        I'm with Brian. I like my numbers maximized. And it keeps the measure standardized for comparison purposes.
        BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
        EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
        Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
        Base EG: 6 +.75
        Top EG 5 +.5
        NBPEL 6.2. +.2
        BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

I use my average state of erection which is 7.5" as that is the norm.
          Max EQ puts me at 7.7" pretty much a .25" increase too.
          started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
          6/10/11
          NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
          FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
          24/10/11
          NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
          31/3/12
          NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
          3/5/12
          NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
          13/2/13
          NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
          15/5/14
          NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

Interesting. I'm assuming that when averages are taken (like that one by the condom company that says the average is between 5-5.5 or whatever it is) that they do not actually get the max EQ measurement, which means whatever the average is, which i forget the number right now, would actually be around .25 higher (at least compared to someone who measures from max EQ).
            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I cant even measure my max im 6.5 bpel at fulll erection But when im ejaculationg its gets even bigger but it would be nearly impossible to measure when im ejaculating but sometime when im busting it looks to get .5 to a inch longer and super hard

Comment

Working...
              X