Why PE Works (Saiyan22's Article)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why PE Works (Saiyan22's Article)

For anyone who's doing PE or interested in doing PE, don't miss out on this great article by Saiyan22 that explains the science of why PE works in an easy to understand way.

According to this information, the root of all PE gains is time under tension.

The "cells" in your penis (we'll call this the tunica) are stretched either by stimulating blood flow (internal) or stretching (external), which each act as forms of tension that expand your penis both lengthwise and circumference-wise. Time is the second, and equally important, half of the equation, which is the factor that causes your tunica to stretch and enlarge. You need tension over longer periods of time because your body is naturally going to heal itself over time, and you want to manipulate it so your tunica adapts to the tension by enlarging permanently. This is the evolution of your body, and it's naturally occurring.

I'd personally argue that PE uses the same fundamental underlying principles as weight training. Weight training is also sometimes called resistance training, and this is exactly what the time under tension principle represents: the application of resistance on your tunica, induced by an internal or external force in the form of what we call PE exercises, plus the amount of time your body needs to adapt to the challenges that you put it through. We are very adaptable beings, which is how we've survived and thrived for thousands of years, and adaptation under pressure is the core essence of how certain things in our lives work, including PE.

Peace!

D.S.
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Thanks for the reminder and the link. I've been thinking a lot on this area lately and have come up with several ideas as well.

So, something physical is obviously changing during penis enlargement. Something real and potentially quantifiable is occuring. So what could it be? The possible avenues for enlargement are collagenous stretching, the size of smooth muscle cells and fibres, and an increase in the number of cells making up the various structures and tissues of the penis. The different cells in the penis are connective tissue, muscle, and the tissue that is comprised in veins and arteries. The erectile tissue itself is made up very thin walled veins and slips of smooth muscle which is fed by arteries. If a vein or artery is "stronger" what is occuring? Perhaps the smooth muscle is more effecient, and perhaps there is more of it, and the size and walls of the veins increase in size, which is tissue other than just smooth muscle. If these things are inrceasing in size on the small scale, there should be additional cells, as well as plain old stretching of connective tissue. If it was only stretching, there would be a decrease in strength.

My conclusion is that everything is occuring during penis enlargement. Why would the range of exercises target one aspect of increasing size? There is both stretching, enlargement, and true growth. This seems logical to me. I'm going to make a new thread in the theory section when I've organised my thoughts a bit more. I also have an idea for a erectile tissue health test, that could prove or disprove some of my ideas. Anyway, it might be a bit of fun.

Comment

Yeah it's a pretty interesting view on PE. I know interviewing health experts about PE has been done, and was wondering would a normal physician be pretty knowledgeable about this concept not necessarily applied to a penis but anywhere? I've heard of this being done for but never applied to PE. I go in to a doctor appointment soon and was wondering if asking would be worth while. Maybe she (right asking a female doctor might be awkward) would know of things you could do to aid the process. I saw somebody posted about taking collagen since I extend I'm going to start doing that soon
      "Only one in the world I depend on is me." -ADTR

Comment

Pretty sure saiyan22's ideas were critiqued by some fine minds over at Thunder's Place a long time ago. In fact, I know they were. You guys should go over there and look for that thread.

Pseudoscience. That's what we're talking about here. Let's just be very clear about this. Saiyan22 is speculating from one page out of a book that talks about deformation of tissues other than penile tissues. Just be very clear about where all this chatter is coming from and be honest about the quality of this information.

There is no science or clinical work that has ever been done on penile tissue changes after penis enlargement techniques. It doesn't exist.

I think it's fine to speculate, and I'm sure some of the speculation that has been done is near being true to whatever it is that is going on. On the other hand each one of these hypotheses has glaring problems.

I disagree with the weight training/muscle training analogy. There are so many problems with trying to apply weight training concepts to PE. I just don't have time to go into this now, and I"m tired of being in the minority on these points.

If time under tension is the important principle, that seems to be all that we need to understand to begin to comprehend good technique. None of the pseudoscience helped me gain, in fact some of the concepts set me back and over complicated this whole thing (see smoothe muscle theory and LOT - total BS). My advice no matter what is to keep it all practical and keep it physical.
        HotRod
        Last edited by HotRod; 10-06-2011, 02:02 AM.

Comment

To be honest, I didn't read much "science" in his article... I bet he doesn't even know what ScienceDirect is.

JB
          Johnny Butt
          Last edited by Johnny Butt; 10-06-2011, 02:07 AM.
          Visit my log!

Comment

There is also a danger involved when the ideas of a big gainer are taken as fact. Yes Saiyan22 did extremely well, but that doesn't mean his understanding of the physical reality of it are of automagically true. I wonder how it would be possible to do scientific or clinical work on tissue changes after penis enlargement techniques. Any ideas? It would need to be a living subject I would imagine, or a large sample of cadavers who've never PE'd and ones that have. That's not going to happen. So what else? Ultrasound? Some kind of imaging. An insert-able camera. You'd want to be able to do it without damage. And that goes for biopsies too. That would be a bit scary, but maybe it could be possible with with a very small core samples, taken once at the start, and once when the enlargement goal is achieved, and inspected under a microscope. But.. there have been other studies of organs that are found also in the penis and elsewhere in the body. Those studies only weren't from those tissues in the penis itself. But there has been a lot of research on veins and arteries. I believe there are also multiple clinical research conducted on smooth muscle tissue. Smooth muscle tissue is found in multiple places and organs around the body. Erectile tissue is pretty unique. It exists in the penis, and a small amount in the nose and ear. Erectile tissue exists in some animals in different locations, such as the jaw of the albatross. Anyway, if we collected the information about research that has already been done on these tissues, we might pick up some ideas that could have implications (or at least make money trying to sell it. Ha!) Only the practical exercises itself are going to get you a bigger dick though.
            Last edited by Guest; 10-06-2011, 05:45 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Butt View Post
              To be honest, I didn't read much "science" in his article... I bet he doesn't even know what ScienceDirect is.

JB
              Johnny Butt!!!

I mis-remembered in my post above. It was not Thunder's Place where I read the critique of Saiyan22's hypothesis. It was right here on PEGym.

Here's a link to Johnny Butt's rebuttal. There's some other good stuff on the thread too; worth reading:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...tml#post249783

I respect that some guys have attempted to answer deeper questions about how enlargement is possible. I just don't buy into any of the hypotheses just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                There is also a danger involved when the ideas of a big gainer are taken as fact. Yes Saiyan22 did extremely well, but that doesn't mean his understanding of the physical reality of it are of automagically true. I wonder how it would be possible to do scientific or clinical work on tissue changes after penis enlargement techniques. Any ideas? It would need to be a living subject I would imagine, or a large sample of cadavers who've never PE'd and ones that have. That's not going to happen. So what else? Ultrasound? Some kind of imaging. An insert-able camera. You'd want to be able to do it without damage. And that goes for biopsies too. That would be a bit scary, but maybe it could be possible with with a very small core samples, taken once at the start, and once when the enlargement goal is achieved, and inspected under a microscope. But.. there have been other studies of organs that are found also in the penis and elsewhere in the body. Those studies only weren't from those tissues in the penis itself. But there has been a lot of research on veins and arteries. I believe there are also multiple clinical research conducted on smooth muscle tissue. Smooth muscle tissue is found in multiple places and organs around the body. Erectile tissue is pretty unique. It exists in the penis, and a small amount in the nose and ear. Erectile tissue exists in some animals in different locations, such as the jaw of the albatross. Anyway, if we collected the information about research that has already been done on these tissues, we might pick up some ideas that could have implications (or at least make money trying to sell it. Ha!) Only the practical exercises itself are going to get you a bigger dick though.
                Yeah, I don't know. I'm glad you're giving this some thought though. I've wondered a lot of the same things and you've got me thinking about these things again. I'll bet there's some kind of imaging that could give some answers. I don't mean to totally debunk efforts to understand what's happening at a cellular level. I agree that looking at existing research could point in the right direction. I think it could be very helpful to know.

Comment

Yes I wonder what happens to our penises in like 10 to 20 years... will they work. Is
                  there any "research" made? Or any person that have done PE or used a pump during the
                  70s...
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I was actually trying to explain PE from an evolutionary perspective where tension + time = adaptation.

It's a form of regenerative healing that our bodies are capable of except, for the purpose of PE, the regenerative process is used to make permanent, long-term modifications ("gains"), instead of modifications for the purpose of restoring your body to heal something in place. Cuts heal, broken bones heal, etc., and this all involves a process where your body uses cellular regeneration. Because of the nature of the penis and tunica, it's able to be manipulated, the cells damaged and stretch, and then repaired in place, forming bigger and longer tissues. Most of this is common sense when you think of the way your body heals itself. Similar principles could be applied to the stretching that occurs in body piercings, except the tissues and the external and internal tension applied to the penis make the difference of why you can enlarge your penis and why you probably can't enlarge something like your ears (excluding plastic surgery ).

What do you guys think? Has the proof of why PE works really been right under our noses this whole time?

D.S.
                    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                      I've wondered a lot of the same things and you've got me thinking about these things again.
                      Oops, sorry about that

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                      Good stuff, I'll check it out. I think the role you play of reminding us that we don't really know what's going on is good and reminds us to keep an open mind, or at least not to get stuck in a rut.

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                      Similar principles could be applied to the stretching that occurs in body piercings, except the tissues and the external and internal tension applied to the penis make the difference of why you can enlarge your penis and why you probably can't enlarge something like your ears (excluding plastic surgery ).

D.S.
                      I have stretched one my ears, I can tell you that if you do it slowly, and take care of it and use vitamin E lotion etc, that you can increase the amount of tissue in the lobe. People that do it too quickly can end up with a thin ear lobe, but I've done it and the larger lobe is nice and plump and healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post

Good stuff, I'll check it out. I think the role you play of reminding us that we don't really know what's going on is good and reminds us to keep an open mind, or at least not to get stuck in a rut.
                        Hey, keep up the good work too. I'd love to see the results of any ongoing research you do into this. I can't get those images of those magnified trabeculae out of my head. One result of this was that I went and looked more into trabeculae of the corpora cavernosa and learned some new stuff. The trabeculae are partly made of muscle tissues. This must be the smooth muscle tissue of the penis. It just totally makes sense that SOMETHING is changing in these tissues.

I have to stop thinking about this now.

Comment

Working...
                        X