The more I get into PE the harder is is to cum. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I get into PE the harder is is to cum. Please help

For the last few years I have been able to go for 15 to 30 minutes without a break before I cum. The last few times I have had sex I was unable to cum after 45 min and it did not feel like I was even close. I tried about 10 min to finish by myself while my wife lay nacked rubbing me all over and pinching my nipples ( that always works ) still nothing. It is so frustrating. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Bump

Comment

You seem to have developed delayed ejaculation. The question is why? Have you done kegels without reverse kegels. Do you have more anxiety? How are you solo? What is happening with your pelvic floor during sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        You seem to have developed delayed ejaculation. The question is why? Have you done kegels without reverse kegels. Do you have more anxiety? How are you solo? What is happening with your pelvic floor during sex.
        I am doing kegels without doing reverse kegels. Is this a problem? It is getting tough to cum solo as well. I would say no anxiety. I have no idea what pelvic floor is. Could you explain this? Thank you for responding

Comment

You need to do 50% reverse kegel . Pm me.

Comment

You need to do 50% reverse kegel . Pm me.
            How long will this take to work? We just had sex for 30 minutes and 15 was non stop doggie. Not even close to cum

Comment

well to start I could ask if there are other factors like anxiety but of course de can give you anxiety. It can take some time to work like gym for instance . But in your case where it is not long standing, a couple of weeks perhaps .

Comment

well to start I could ask if there are other factors like anxiety but of course de can give you anxiety. It can take some time to work like gym for instance . But in your case where it is not long standing, a couple of weeks perhaps .

Comment

No, I really do not have any anxiety

Comment

Good. Then your course is clear . i would suggest you are fortunate to have found pe gym. in your case I believe pelvic floor tension has jammed things up a little . Please keep in contact as de can a difficult beast, I will try not to be terse.

Comment

Good. Then your course is clear . i would suggest you are fortunate to have found pe gym. in your case I believe pelvic floor tension has jammed things up a little . Please keep in contact as de can a difficult beast, I will try not to be terse.

What is pelvic floor tention?

Comment

Sort of like a muscle tension elsewhere ,it can lower function ,spasm etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishfan View Post
                          For the last few years I have been able to go for 15 to 30 minutes without a break before I cum. The last few times I have had sex I was unable to cum after 45 min and it did not feel like I was even close. I tried about 10 min to finish by myself while my wife lay nacked rubbing me all over and pinching my nipples ( that always works ) still nothing. It is so frustrating. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
                          I think you just need to relax and not worry about it so much; ejaculation is 90% mental, and by the sounds of it you don't have any physical issues. Just chill and let it rip, bro.
                          Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
                          Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
                          Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
                          June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
                          July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

It's been a continuing challenge for me to figure this out too. Sometimes I cum too fast, sometimes just right and sometimes I feel as though I am losing sensitivity. I believe that there are far too many simultaneous variables that come into play for us guys inexperienced in pe.

I suggest you follow the advice of Pegasus and complement it with a well rounded initial routine like the jp90.

In the interim, screw as much as you can and enjoy the pleasures of screwing your wife as much as you can. If you don't cum just finish yourself off. Stay cool.
                            BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                            EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                            Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                            Base EG: 6 +.75
                            Top EG 5 +.5
                            NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                            BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
                              It's been a continuing challenge for me to figure this out too. Sometimes I cum too fast, sometimes just right and sometimes I feel as though I am losing sensitivity. I believe that there are far too many simultaneous variables that come into play for us guys inexperienced in pe.

I suggest you follow the advice of Pegasus and complement it with a well rounded initial routine like the jp90.

In the interim, screw as much as you can and enjoy the pleasures of screwing your wife as much as you can. If you don't cum just finish yourself off. Stay cool.
                              The big problem is I tried to finish myself off. It didn't work either

Comment

Working...
                              X