question about jp's routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about jp's routine

I'm just wondering if I can do the sstretches part in the morning, and the jelqing at night? Or should I keep them together.

Thanks

Yes I think you can do it splitted. But don't forget to warm up before and after your stretches and your jelq session.
    Start: 05 September 2011
    BPEL: 7.40
    MEG: 5.12

Current: 05 November 2011
    BPEL: 7.87 (+0.47)

Goal
    BPEL: 8.26
    MEG: 5.70

Comment

Originally posted by mikouille View Post
      Yes I think you can do it splitted. But don't forget to warm up before and after your stretches and your jelq session.
      What makes you think this ? where abouts in the JP 90 day routine description does it say you can split them ? the exercises work in synergy together ! my advice to anyones is simply follow the instructions that are outlined in the routine.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Yes you're right, it's just my feeling because JP 90 routine is about conditionning for more advance routine. I've just started PE since 1 month right now and from time to time when I was to busy I did it splitted and there was nothing different.
        Anyway, my advice is the same like you.
        Start: 05 September 2011
        BPEL: 7.40

Current: 05 November 2011
        BPEL: 7.87 (+0.47)

Goal
        BPEL: 8.26
        MEG: 5.70

Comment

I guess I was just wondering cause I wanted to do my stretches in the morning and then traction wrap for the day to keep that stretch. Then at night take it off and do my jelqus.

Comment

Originally posted by timcappelle View Post
            I guess I was just wondering cause I wanted to do my stretches in the morning and then traction wrap for the day to keep that stretch. Then at night take it off and do my jelqus.
            If you dont have time to complete them in one session you can split them up. As you get use to doing them you can try to do them at the same time but if you split them you should still have positive results.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ok well ill try to do them together. So would it be good then to just stretch a bit in the morning and wrap, and then still do jp's at night?

Comment

Working...
              X