Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your WOW moment?

Hey Everyone,

Okay so I have been thinking about the whole PE thing and how amazing it is, and then I got to thinking about my 1st quarter inch I gained and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was at 6.75 and still only in my dreams did I ever think my penis would be in the 7 inch club. 7 inches was always something I wanted, and it seems like anytime penis talk comes up every guy seems to have a 7 incher or bigger in his pants lol. I'm not going to lie I used to say I had a 6.75 when really I was probably on 6.5 on a good day. So I think I have had a few WOW moments so far but my most memorable one was when I hit 7 NBPEL on the ruler. Ill remember that day for a long time, and its all because of this site. The success stories were really what made me keep going, I have read every single story there is.

So if you have a WOW moment please share I would love to hear because this is the stuff that makes me stay focused on my Goal. Another moment for me was when my gf at the time asked if my penis was getting bigger, and she told me it felt so different and it was hitting different spots. I couldn't stop smilling, and she couldn't keep her hands and mouth of my cock women like bigger, I can't say they want a 9x7 but from my experience my 7x6 gets a lot more compliments then my old dick. Sorry if there are other threads like this, but I want some fresh feedback from you guys. Thanks for everything guys and girls!
    Start Feb 01 2011
    NBPEL 6 2/16"
    BPFSL ?
    MEG 5.6ish"
    BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
    NBPEL 7 3/8"
    BPFSL 8 1/8"
    MEG 6"
    BPEL 7 5/8"

I have a wow moment that I really loved and it started because of the old locker room crap. I played football and as a freshman got moved up to jv immediately so I was showering with bigger guys... They noticed I was uncut and had a "small" penis when I got in the shower... They poked fun at me but by the time I warmed up in the shower my hang grew and I was as bigger or bigger than the guys so they laid off and I convinced them that uncut dicks hang small at first but the warm water brought it out... they all got a laugh and so did I but deep down I was sad because I realized that I hang really small... So I dealt with it but upon discovering PE I brought my 3-4 inch flaccid up to a about 5.75-6.5 and it felt awesome.. I realized it when I went camping and a girl mentioned it was huge when she saw me peeing. I had gotten used to touching my penis so much during my routine that I didn't realize my flaccid hang got so much better. Now when I pee I'm always at what I call my quarter chub and it is easily at 7x5 so now I pee I am not very discrete about it and if others catch a peak I don't have anything to be ashamed of..

Sorry for the long story here is my summary... My WOW moment was when a girl said "WOW! that thing is freakin huge"

07/25/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NPBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.49"
    Goal 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NBPEL 7"
    EG 5.6
    Current as of 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
    NBPEL 6.3" :(
    EG 5.65 =)
    New Goal 12/31/2011
    BPEL 8.66"
    NBPEL 7" let's try again
    EG 5.75"

Comment

Haha that is awesome dude, I hate when guys try to poke fun at un cut guys. I am un cut and very happy about that. Great story! Keep at it, by the way sorry to read about your layoff. Least you have extra time to PE and I'm sure you will find a new job in no time. Good luck with everything.
      Start Feb 01 2011
      NBPEL 6 2/16"
      BPFSL ?
      MEG 5.6ish"
      BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
      NBPEL 7 3/8"
      BPFSL 8 1/8"
      MEG 6"
      BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Thank you I'm staying positive and all you positive people are making it too easy

But yes the uncut bullying thing was stupid, but I was a very tough cookie so I never got too much grief for it.. and I prevented other kids getting grief for it while I was in the locker room because I'd stand up for anyone and was "witty" enough to shut down things really quickly

07/25/2011
        BPEL 8.5"
        NPBEL 6.5"
        EG 5.49"
        Goal 09/27/2011
        BPEL 8.5"
        NBPEL 7"
        EG 5.6
        Current as of 09/27/2011
        BPEL 8.66" 22cm
        NBPEL 6.3" :(
        EG 5.65 =)
        New Goal 12/31/2011
        BPEL 8.66"
        NBPEL 7" let's try again
        EG 5.75"

Comment

When I heard the re-telling of what my girlfriend said about the other night.
          "OMG... his penis is huuuuge. There were, like... my hand, his hand and my mouth on it and I was almost gagging still."
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

My WOW moment was about two weeks into p.e. My EQ had improved dramatically and I gained a half inch from it. I just could not believe it. I kept remeasuring to make sure I was not hallucinating. I did not gain any more length or girth for another 12 weeks or so, but that first half inch carried me through all those tough weeks which followed. I did not mind it one bit though since my eleven o'clock woodies were back--along with daily morning wood.

Comment

I would say that my wow happened after measuring at the 90 day mark, I didnt really think I gained much but I had gained almost an inch, it has since slowed down but cripes, it was really bigger.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Umm tonight actually. I've measured slight gains so far 5 weeks in, but tonight my wife pretty much asked what was up with my penis, she kept asking why it was so thick. Usually she tells me how Long and skinny i am, tonight she said the opposite, she asked what I've been doing. I'm still playing dumb with her. I guess PE is really working for me.... I was skeptical for sure
                Starting: 9/1/11: BPEL 7", EG 5.1", NBPFL 4.5"

As of 10/2/11: BPEL 7.25", EG 5.3", NBPFL 4.7", NBPEL 6.5"

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8", EG 5.5", NBPEL 7.5"
                Ultimate Goal: BPEL 9", EG 6.5", NBPEL 8.5"

Comment

that is an awsome way to know its working, wouldnt ya say. Great stuff.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yessiree.
                    Starting: 9/1/11: BPEL 7", EG 5.1", NBPFL 4.5"

As of 10/2/11: BPEL 7.25", EG 5.3", NBPFL 4.7", NBPEL 6.5"

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8", EG 5.5", NBPEL 7.5"
                    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 9", EG 6.5", NBPEL 8.5"

Comment

my wow moment was twice

the first is the force of ejaculation after about 3 month of doing kegels every day. usually I just bust into a towel, so I dont get to see it, but one day I just busted all over the floor. it shot no kidding about 6 feet. pretty cool

the second one is one day I was reading about jonah falcon, and his 13.5 inch weiner. I was like damn. I put my ruler up to my dick and was like WOW thats a big dick
                      Then I noticed that 8 was pretty big too. Even 7. I thought no way I could be that long. sure enough tho, I put the tape measurer on my dick with an erection and it was like 7.5 and I was all like LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sweet.
                      Start: 9/6/11
                      NBPEL: 7.1
                      MEG: 4.8

10/1/11
                      NBPEL: 7.25
                      MEG: 4.9

New Years Goals:
                      NBPEL: 7.25
                      MEG: 5.0

Forever goal: 200 x 150

Comment

Wow moment? When I measured my first gains with my ruler... :-)

Comment

"Holy fuck I just had a whole body dry orgasm for the first time!"
                          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Working...
                          X