Turteling story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turteling story

Is this normal? When I am standing my dick is constantly moving it goes from three inches to one inch and it never stops. When I sit down it goes to about one inch to half inch. If I bend over to pick something up it will go to a quarter inch to completely in. From what I am reading this is far more severe than most of you. Is their any special I can do to stop this from happening? When it gets to the one inch mark it is very uncomfortable.

it happens to me too although to a lesser extent... it depends on ligament , maybe yours and mine are very tight.. I m gonna ask you a thing that could be related to penis ligament tightness: how is your overal flexibility? I mean.. are you able to touch your toetip when you bend down from a standing position keeping the legs stiff..?? sorry for my horribile english
    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
    G
    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
      it happens to me too although to a lesser extent... it depends on ligament , maybe yours and mine are very tight.. I m gonna ask you a thing that could be related to penis ligament tightness: how is your overal flexibility? I mean.. are you able to touch your toetip when you bend down from a standing position keeping the legs stiff..?? sorry for my horribile english
      Lol, I am possibly the most in flexible person on the world I can barley touch my knees without bending. And your English is better than mine and I am American born and raised.

Comment

bump

Comment

Wow thanks for the compliment about my english! ;-) And we are on the same boat as regard as flexiblity.. I think there is a link between overall flexibility and local flexibility.. there are guys with overly loose ligs and others who have tighter ones... I bet your erection angle is very high, am I right?
          S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
          1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
          G
          BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Hi im a very flexible person but exhibit similar symptoms. do either of you also feel like masturbation weakens the groin/abductor and lower abdomen?

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Perhaps my mother gave me "turtle" baby
              food or something as an infant?? I just started using a little "hanger" with
              very light weights. Its a modified device with fishing weights (so far only 300 gms),
              but I just started with it. Hopefully a continuous, slight stretch will pull
              my turtle out of its shell. Similar to what member "Not2big" is doing here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...s-weights.html

good luck guys
              "That's your happiness and my hap-penis"
              Marlon Brando Last Tango in Paris

"Look captain, after our experiments, its going to grow....
              and I mean grow at an exponential rate, that could shatter
              the boundaries of our known universe."

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
                Wow thanks for the compliment about my english! ;-) And we are on the same boat as regard as flexiblity.. I think there is a link between overall flexibility and local flexibility.. there are guys with overly loose ligs and others who have tighter ones... I bet your erection angle is very high, am I right?

no it just goes straight out

Comment

Originally posted by must get big View Post
                  Hi im a very flexible person but exhibit similar symptoms. do either of you also feel like masturbation weakens the groin/abductor and lower abdomen?

Not really sure what the means. Please explain

Comment

Bump

Comment

Yeah man I hate this. I think it really helps to stay hydrated and avoid alcohol. I hate it the most when the skin has a tight feel over the core of the penis if you know what I mean.
                      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                        Yeah man I hate this. I think it really helps to stay hydrated and avoid alcohol. I hate it the most when the skin has a tight feel over the core of the penis if you know what I mean.
                        I only drink water and slot of it. As far as alcohol goes I have around 7 drinks a year. So I don't think that would be the problem. I am a non smoker

Comment

I dealt with some annoying turtling the last few days, I think it may have been caused by minor overtraining. How intense is ur routine.?
                          July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                          bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                          meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                            I dealt with some annoying turtling the last few days, I think it may have been caused by minor overtraining. How intense is ur routine.?
                            I have been dealing with this my entire life ;(

Comment

Long term practicing of PE does combat turtling a lot.

After 2 years of PE, it dawned on me that I never turtle to the degree that I used to. Still happens though.
                              Vulcan
                              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                              X