- 10-08-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
I've been PE'ing for about a week and a half now, doing the beginners routine. My EQ is good and I'm getting good expansion with my jelqs, but now I'm noticing this thing ring around the base of my penis where I begin my jelq stroke. I can only feel it when I'm erect, but it feels like some spongy buildup on top of the erect penis. That area (base of penis) is tender to the touch, but its my understanding that is to be expected. I think it is because that's where I start my jelq stroke and squeeze the hardest there to trap the blood.
Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?
- By TheMan2k5 in forum The GymReplies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2010, 08:57 AM
- By Jon123 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 11-01-2010, 05:27 PM
- By CanadianDude in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:21 PM
- By lynchun in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:20 AM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:10 AM