Thread: Where should I begin?
- 10-09-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Hey there, figured it was about time I registered and started planning a routine. Only problem is, I don't know where to start.
I've been reading through threads and articles and what I've seen is very impressive, so I'm hoping that some of the more seasoned members here would be able to help me form a basic routine.
Let me give a few details first:
- I'd like to avoid buying equipment/products if at all possible.
- Currently my length sits at just over 7 inches.
- I'm fairly average when it comes to endurance in the bedroom.
- I have no problem getting and staying hard.
- I have no shortage of privacy and free time.
I'm mainly looking at adding an extra inch or 2 to my length, as well as improving my sperm count if at all possible.
Also, I'm not entirely sure if this is abnormal at all, but during sex, I have little to no problem continuing after I finish, and don't even need to stop to get hard again. I've been told by my peers that I shouldn't physically be able to do this, what do you guys think?
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Last edited by GrimTNC; 10-09-2011 at 06:13 PM.
- 10-09-2011 #2
Congrats on being able to go beyond 'going' lol not many can!
PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
This is the most popular starter/conditioning routine. There are plenty of other exercises you can add and change after the initial 90 days that don't require any monetary expenditure on your part!
Stay safe and take it easy and enjoy your gains!Starting:9-8-2011
BPEL: 8 in.
MEG: 6.25 in.
BPFL: 6.5 in.
FL: 5.5 in.
BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)
BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
MEG: 6.375 in.
- 10-09-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- By Tjk84 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2011, 07:27 PM
- By 7.5x5.5 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2010, 01:11 AM
- By quickguy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:53 AM
- By uchiwa in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM
- By jcmor in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2008, 10:06 AM