Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine RESULTS ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine RESULTS ???

Has anyone made any gains useing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and if so what kind of results? Also any information and feedback from people useing the routine will be appreciated. Thanks

Lot's of people made some length and girth gains and more made better EQ and bloodflow/veins. It's normal not to get length or girth gains from it, the main purpose is to condition your penis in those 90 days. But you can check though peoples logs, most start with the jp90 here.

Comment

Ok thanks will do

Comment

I've experienced better EQ from it. My libido has also gone up.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I didn't follow it to a T, in the beginner it was of less intensity, and by the end I added flaccid bends, but all up I gained ½" length and ¼" girth. It's a good solid routine. I still do LOT stretches and rotary stretches.

Comment

Half of an inch in length wud be nice. It seems like quite a lot of exerciseing to me tho? I dont no if its to much

Comment

The time it's taking people to do the JP 90 is varying depending on their interpretation of it.
              Check this recent poll I started: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...0-session.html

Comment

Originally posted by clark kent View Post
                Half of an inch in length wud be nice. It seems like quite a lot of exerciseing to me tho? I dont no if its to much
                If it seems like too much then start with a lower amount of jelqs.
                July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I've done the routine for just under a month, and although I haven't made any gains, my erections are harder than they've ever been. When I wake up in the morning my erections are so hard it feels like it'll burst through my boxers. It aches and it stays like this for a couple of hours. This never use to happen to me before and no matter what I did I could never get past 8/10 erection quality. I can now. There's no doubt that following JP90'S routine has helped me already.

Comment

I got some small gains after 4 weeks and I don't do much of the jelqing.
                    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

i gained pretty much nothing in terms of length, but 0.3" in girth, so i guess its luck at this point, but dont expect any gains, this routine is only to condition yourself
                      after 3 months start focussing on your gains
                      25/08/11- start

EL=5 13/16 inches EG=4.13/16 inches

STG
                      EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
                      EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
                      EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Comment

I gained 0.5" BPEL in the first 3 months. Actually, within the first month. Then plateau until the end of JP90. Now I'm changing it up and searching for gains.
                        Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                        Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                        Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

I measured myself today.... I think I gained some length.
                          I... i really think I did. It's such a euphoric feeling. I almost don't believe it.
                          But it looks like 1/4 inch (0.25)... Which means I'm just another 1/4 from 7NBPEL.

"Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I measured my EL today and i have gained around 1cm in length. im not over the moon or anything like that. seems not real if you know what i mean? I have read that gains are really hard to achive but i think i may be a natural to this kind on thing. Im really lookin forwad to see what happens in the later weeks.

EL from pubic bone- 20.2 cm
                            EG from base- 16 cm

sorry about the measurments in cms its just that i cant measure fractions in inches

Comment

Iv gained 0.10 since the last time i measured. If i gain that again in the next 6 months alone that will put me at around 9" Then i WILL be HAPPY

Comment

Working...
                              X