- 10-10-2011 #1
- 10-10-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Lot's of people made some length and girth gains and more made better EQ and bloodflow/veins. It's normal not to get length or girth gains from it, the main purpose is to condition your penis in those 90 days. But you can check though peoples logs, most start with the jp90 here.
- 10-10-2011 #3
- 10-10-2011 #4
I've experienced better EQ from it. My libido has also gone up."Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen
- 10-10-2011 #5XitemeMGuest
I didn't follow it to a T, in the beginner it was of less intensity, and by the end I added flaccid bends, but all up I gained ½" length and ¼" girth. It's a good solid routine. I still do LOT stretches and rotary stretches.
- 10-11-2011 #6
Half of an inch in length wud be nice. It seems like quite a lot of exerciseing to me tho? I dont no if its to much
- 10-11-2011 #7XitemeMGuest
- 10-11-2011 #8
- 10-13-2011 #9
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
I've done the routine for just under a month, and although I haven't made any gains, my erections are harder than they've ever been. When I wake up in the morning my erections are so hard it feels like it'll burst through my boxers. It aches and it stays like this for a couple of hours. This never use to happen to me before and no matter what I did I could never get past 8/10 erection quality. I can now. There's no doubt that following JP90'S routine has helped me already.
- 10-13-2011 #10July 2016 - - - - - - - Oct 2016
bpel 5.75 - - - - - - - - - -6.0
meg 4.75 - - - - - - - - - -4.75
1st goal ---------------------------2nd goal
bpel 6.0 <------- Achieved -------- 6.25
- By JonPop in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5240Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 02:36 PM
- By tim in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 04-25-2011, 12:15 PM
- By justabit in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2010, 11:47 AM
- By HeyBuddy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:53 AM
- By litter in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2009, 02:41 PM