Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Tool?

Hey guys,

I have been continuing my edging routine for quite some time now. I have to admit I think edging is a really good work out overall.

I know I have not made any gains yet but it does feel plump and alot heavier than before.

Also, I noticed that at the end of ejaculation (after I cum) I no longer drip! I think the force at the end of an edge session really emptys everything!

I have to admit I am getting a little bored of using my hand all the time.. it can make my forename a little tired.. is there any home made tool I could make to take the pressure off my hand from time to time?

I saw the Stamina Training Unit in the advertisement above but I can not seeing myself paying the $$$ for it.

Any thoughts?
    "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

You can google homemade fleshlight and stuff like that.

Comment

Fleshlight may help wwith that, i don't know i don't own one.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I got a cheaper version of a fleshlight at a local sex shop. Was only about 20$ and feels great.
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Ask a girl to help
          Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
          Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
          Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

I heard of this thing called a FiFi. Its like a homemade flesh light with a towel, latex glove/plastic baggie and some lub. Anyone used it?

Comment

Um... yes I've used it. It's not that great. I'll tell you what does feel pretty damn good. Ready? A hollowed out cucumber. Bigger guys might have a problem finding the right size, but you twirl a spoon down the middle to hollow it out, punch some holes in the end for air flow, and wrap the whole thing in packing tape. Then you heat it in some water, apply some lube and get ready for a surprise. Lol. I don't know how healthy it is for your cock to be exposed to this organic matter though. I haven't done this for years but I know it works. So there you go. I used to bone cucumbers. Haha.

Comment

sounds like a cucumber load of fun...too bad its winter up north
                BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                Base EG: 6 +.75
                Top EG 5 +.5
                NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                  Um... yes I've used it. It's not that great. I'll tell you what does feel pretty damn good. Ready? A hollowed out cucumber. Bigger guys might have a problem finding the right size, but you twirl a spoon down the middle to hollow it out, punch some holes in the end for air flow, and wrap the whole thing in packing tape. Then you heat it in some water, apply some lube and get ready for a surprise. Lol. I don't know how healthy it is for your cock to be exposed to this organic matter though. I haven't done this for years but I know it works. So there you go. I used to bone cucumbers. Haha.
                  Ive heard a similiar thing with a banana. You just peel it, wrap it, stick in the microwave for a bit and then go at it. It can get a little messy though.

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
                  sounds like a cucumber load of fun...too bad its winter up north
                  You can't get cucumbers in the winter?

Comment

You can't get cucumbers in the winter
                    Well the best ones here in the winter are long hothouse ones , but I don't think they could safely contain our manly girths.
                    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                    Top EG 5 +.5
                    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Oh I see, yes totally agree with you there pity. lol

I was thinking of reducing the stress on the skin and making an edging tool to keep up the practise without making the skin raw or sensitive. I think rough or dry stimulation is taking its toll on the skin.

Comment

Makes sense. I have found that I either need to reduce edging time to a minimum that does not allow for good enough DO practice, enough sustained engorgement , or enough fun or cut down on the frequency of my sustained edging sessions which is also problematic. Even with good lube the sustained friction of stroking is taking its toll. I have tried the sustained light touch on the glans technique suggested by I think Pirate, but either I am doing it wrong or I just need a full fisted stroke. I am also noticing, and I am not sure if it's a new development or not, but there does not seem to be much of a cushion at all under my foreskin like I think there may have been before. It seems like at least under the frenulum and on each side of the shaft I am almost striking pure "bone.". Again another indicator for an alternative for us serial edgers.
                        BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                        Top EG 5 +.5
                        NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                        BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Ok so I gave the pocket pussy another try tonight and I tried to use it in a different way. Instead of lying on my back and using my hand. I placed it on a table and went at it. It caused less friction on the areas just below the sweet spot but did feel quite good. When I got the urge I retracted and distracted myself with something for a bit for the feeling to subside. I went at it again for a bit and did this for a few occassion, the end result was not as powerful as a edge session but the post hang plump results were good.

Comment

So was this a homemade cucumber version or a commerIcal model?
                            BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                            Top EG 5 +.5
                            NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                            BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
                              So was this a homemade cucumber version or a commerIcal model?
                              Neither. Its one I made using a couple of youtube videos. Towel rolled up, plastic baggie/latex glove, belt or rubber bands to hold it in place. Add some lube. The sensation makes the pecker grow like crazy.. its like a stamina workout and feels different to edging.

Comment

Working...
                              X