Fowfers a pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowfers a pain

Hey, anyone else find fowfers a pain? First it is difficult to get my short dick to stretch far enough. Then it feels like it is going to slip out all the time. And third, my legs always fall asleep.

Anyone else have these problems? Any solutions? Thanks.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Originally posted by amiok View Post
    Hey, anyone else find fowfers a pain? First it is difficult to get my short dick to stretch far enough. Then it feels like it is going to slip out all the time. And third, my legs always fall asleep.

Anyone else have these problems? Any solutions? Thanks.
    My legs dont fall asleep but I have all the aforementioned issues as you describe. Solution
    : We need longer flaccids to prevent slippage.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
      My legs dont fall asleep but I have all the aforementioned issues as you describe. Solution
      : We need longer flaccids to prevent slippage.
      Yea we need to do fowfers to do fowfers lol

Comment

I have been just going to sleep with it tucked between my legs. Dont now if it has really done anything but my flaccid when I wake up(if im not erect) is pretty dam impressive at least to me. Only if it would stay that way the whole day.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I have been just going to sleep with it tucked between my legs. Dont now if it has really done anything but my flaccid when I wake up(if im not erect) is pretty dam impressive at least to me. Only if it would stay that way the whole day.
          Sweet.

Comment

Mine are tucked between my closed legs too and when my legs are in the proper position I don't think dick length is a big problem. I find that if I put my dick between my legs, then stretch out my legs in the bed, my legs hold me pretty well.
            BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
            EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
            Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
            Base EG: 6 +.75
            Top EG 5 +.5
            NBPEL 6.2. +.2
            BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Working...
            X