Clamping only for girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping only for girth

I have had little or no increase in girth with other forms of PE. I guess I consider myself a hard gainer and my cock seems to shrug off whatever I throw at it no matter how intense .
    I enjoy clamping and edging and think that my only gains (0.25" girth) have come from this alone.
    Anyone else out there just clamping and doing no other form of PE? Any advice as to what I might add to increase the effectiveness of clamping?
    Cheers
    started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
    6/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
    FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
    24/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
    31/3/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
    3/5/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
    13/2/13
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
    15/5/14
    NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

I think clamping should go along squeezes, edging, jelqing and maybe pumping. Clamping can be very dangerous though. I think it has it's place if you approach it mindfully, after conditioning, in the company of other exercises.

Braindrain at thunders who gained over 1½" girth said clamping only gave him discolouration. He got his girth mainly through a perfect jelqing technique.

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
      I think clamping should go along squeezes, edging, jelqing and maybe pumping. Clamping can be very dangerous though. I think it has it's place if you approach it mindfully, after conditioning, in the company of other exercises.

Braindrain at thunders who gained over 1½" girth said clamping only gave him discolouration. He got his girth mainly through a perfect jelqing technique.
      i'm lucky that I can gain length, but I have had no girth gains in 5 months. I am doing a combination package with a little clamping, edging, jelling, etc, although I only do clamping a little because of the fear factor. I have recently learned and subsequently purchased a cock ring mainly for better engorgement. It keep the blood in quite well.

I was therefore naturally interested in the red hard wear cock ring advertisement that is frequently in the upper right corner of the screen. I saw that one of the gym members was using it and the reason he was using it was to to keep his dick semi engorged all day long in an effort to enhance girth. (There apparently is a setting on it whereby it can be worn loosely without danger)

maybe there can be a safer alternative to clamping.
      BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
      EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
      Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
      Base EG: 6 +.75
      Top EG 5 +.5
      NBPEL 6.2. +.2
      BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

I think anything that can safely keep the penis in an extended or engorged state after exercises is beneficial. I'm thinking about getting one myself now You can also try something as simple as a hair elastic. You can get cloth type ones that should be pretty good for this. No adjustments though. Hmmm, perhaps another ghetto invention is looming?

Comment

I haven't experienced any discolouration. My cock is fairly dark to begin with as I'm olive skinned though.
          I didn't have much success with jelquing, maybe I just never got the technique right? Never felt worked or any plumper after a session as it does with clamping. I think I just have a fairly tough cock
          With clamping I can increase my girth by 0.5" whilst clamped and seem to retain 0.25" extra girth for the rest of the day. It seems that my girth is gradually increasing like this. When I started I barely achieved 5" girth whilst clamped, now its generally 5.5".
          I think my girth before starting PE was barely over 4.5". Now its 5" or just a touch over sometimes. So I have gained somewhere between 0.25 and 0.5". I'm just calling it 0.25" until I hit 5.25" girth
          6/10/11
          FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
          24/10/11
          31/3/12
          3/5/12
          13/2/13
          15/5/14

Comment

Sounds good to me! I'm looking forward to reaching 5", and it's good to hear your progress. I have some clamps myself. Do you use medium Cable Clamps? They seem too large for me, I can click them all the way down. I think I just need more underwrap though, I only used a small amount of chamois.

Comment

Yes I think mine are mediums. They are white, if thats any help.
              I think more underwrap would be a good idea. I use a piece of mousepad, but you could even double that up. I clamp down to about 3 teeth showing.
              6/10/11
              FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
              24/10/11
              31/3/12
              3/5/12
              13/2/13
              15/5/14

Comment

I can barely achieve 1/4"additional girth while clamping. I've recently included isolated compression, uli jelqs, and others into my routine. I've also mixed my girth exercises in between my jelq sets, which is less intense than going from girth to girth exercises. I like the feeling of the exercises when shuffled together like that.

Comment

Guys, do you think clamping is safe? I mean in your experience did you ever feel like you might damage your dick while clamping (damage anymore than other forms of pe anyway)? Also, what do you do in a clamping routine?
                  Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                  Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                  Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

It has been safe for me, but everyone if different I guess. You could start by clamping fairly lightly and see how it feels for you?
                    I basically warm up a bit then clamp at say 90% erection and edge for 5 to 10 mins. I then edge for another 5 to 10 mins before clamping again.
                    I find my erections improve throughout the session and I seem to wake up the following day with a very strong boner
                    My goal is 7.5" x 5.5" too, similar to yours Samurai. I will be pretty happy when I get a little over 5.25"
                    6/10/11
                    FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                    24/10/11
                    31/3/12
                    3/5/12
                    13/2/13
                    15/5/14

Comment

Originally posted by sevenpointfive View Post
                      It has been safe for me, but everyone if different I guess. You could start by clamping fairly lightly and see how it feels for you?
                      I basically warm up a bit then clamp at say 90% erection and edge for 5 to 10 mins. I then edge for another 5 to 10 mins before clamping again.
                      I find my erections improve throughout the session and I seem to wake up the following day with a very strong boner
                      My goal is 7.5" x 5.5" too, similar to yours Samurai. I will be pretty happy when I get a little over 5.25"
                      Thanks 7.5. I think I will give a try in a few months time. I'm concentrationg on length at the moment. In fact, I think my goal has changed for length. Your current length is my final goal now. BPEL around 7.5" and NBPEL 7" should be good for me. I'm also thinking that 5.5" girth is enough as well, so hopefully clamping will help me there in the future. Thanks for your help
                      Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                      Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                      Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

I will be perfectly happy with 5.5" girth. Still got a long way to go though, hopefully it is possible. Even if I only make 5.25" I think I will be pretty happy, anything to get me out of averageland

I think I started with around 7" or so length, I can't be too sure as I didn't keep a record and was fairly undisciplined with PE in the beginning.

What I do know is that I measured under 6" in my early 20s, then I measured again in my 30's and was 6.5" and now in my 40s I'm 7.5"???? I have no explanation for this really. I have always edged though, even in my teens, it was just something that I enjoyed naturally. Could this be responsible for my gradual increase in length over the years? Do penis' get longer as you age?

I'm pretty sure my girth stayed constant throughout though until PE.
                        6/10/11
                        FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                        24/10/11
                        31/3/12
                        3/5/12
                        13/2/13