How to have more powerful orgasms???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have more powerful orgasms???

Alright well i didnt know where to put this so someone correct me if its not in the right forum. Anyways, I was wondering is there ways to get your orgasms to become more powerful and pleasurable? Any tips would be nice

Kegal, kegal, kegal,kegal, have you got it yet? Kegal!!!!!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ya I'm with cusp kegel.
      Another one for me was that I used to mastrubate waay to much, less frequent yields better erection and orgasm.

Regards
      Cdn

Comment

Someone new and exciting can also do wonders. But far be it for me to recommend a wandering dick.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Yes, what CUSP said. Kegal. I started Vitamin E a few months ago. The immediate (after about a week, anyway) effect was amazing. Combined with the kegals my orgasms were much more powerful, I was horny as a goat all the time, and I was producing copious amounts of semen. After a while the effect of the Vitamin E started to taper. I don't know why. It was like I was back to the way I was before I started Vitamin E, except my orgasms were still much more powerful. I just started a Vitamin E break. I think I will stay off Vitamin E for a month or so and then try it again to see if I get the same effect as before.

If you do kegals your orgasms will become great. I do at least 50 5-second kegals every day. Sometimes I add some 10-second kegals and once in a while I add some 30-second and 60-second kegals. Kegal!

Comment

Hmm.. im going to start kegaling all the time now

Comment

kegals man,since i started doing kegals I somehow decreased and even not having drip after masturbating or after sex. and My load is a lot fuller..my girlfriend even wants it creampie since then. good luck doing kegals!
              Success don't come to you.. YOU GO AFTER IT ♥

Dec 14,2011 : 5 x 4.6
              Target : 6 x 5

Comment

Yupp kegels, and I don't know but I started taking 50mg of zinc each morning and my load is bigger and shoots far. I can't say for sure its the zinc but its the only thing I have changed. I hear cock rings make things a lot more intense, I've never tried one, I have one ordered so ill let you guys know what I think.
                Start Feb 01 2011
                NBPEL 6 2/16"
                BPFSL ?
                MEG 5.6ish"
                BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                NBPEL 7 3/8"
                BPFSL 8 1/8"
                MEG 6"
                BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

And eat lots of fruit so it tastes good for her (pineapple) my ex first asked me if I took a pill to make my cum so sweet. I laughed my ass off.
                  Start Feb 01 2011
                  NBPEL 6 2/16"
                  BPFSL ?
                  MEG 5.6ish"
                  BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                  NBPEL 7 3/8"
                  BPFSL 8 1/8"
                  MEG 6"
                  BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Good, strong erections. Also, I've found that working on building up the pleasure instead of just cumming when it starts feeling good really helps.

Comment

Originally posted by OMG! View Post
                      Yes, what CUSP said. Kegal. I started Vitamin E a few months ago. The immediate (after about a week, anyway) effect was amazing. Combined with the kegals my orgasms were much more powerful, I was horny as a goat all the time, and I was producing copious amounts of semen. After a while the effect of the Vitamin E started to taper. I don't know why. It was like I was back to the way I was before I started Vitamin E, except my orgasms were still much more powerful. I just started a Vitamin E break. I think I will stay off Vitamin E for a month or so and then try it again to see if I get the same effect as before.

If you do kegals your orgasms will become great. I do at least 50 5-second kegals every day. Sometimes I add some 10-second kegals and once in a while I add some 30-second and 60-second kegals. Kegal!
                      I strongly urge to make sure you are taking natural Vitamin E!

Comment

Thanks, Bryan. I checked the label and it didn't say "natural" so I'm assuming it ain't. I haven't been taking it for a few days now, sort of deconditioning, but I will be sure to take the "natural" kind if and when I resume taking it. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Vitamin E can increase risk of prostate cancer researchers have recently found

Vitamin E Gives Men A Daily Dose of Prostate Cancer Risk - ABC News

Comment

Originally posted by mrman View Post
                            vitamin e can increase risk of prostate cancer researchers have recently found

vitamin e gives men a daily dose of prostate cancer risk - abc news
                            make sure you are taking natural vitamine e!

Comment

Working...
                            X