- 10-14-2011 #1
While doing my routine today, I thought I would see how long it takes me to jelq one stroke, since I knew I did it for a long time but I never timed it. So I looked at the clock, and I started and timed myself for a minute. I did this a good amount of times, and the results came out to be 4 - 5 strokes per minute, which is 12 seconds - 15 seconds. I was amazed I did strokes for this long, so I was just wondering if anyone else does it for this long.
No wonder it takes me forever to do my routine of only 50 jelqs lol.
- 10-14-2011 #2
There's no way I could make it last that long. I can barely make em last 2-3 sec.July 2016 - - - - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017
bpel 5.75 - - - - - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125"
meg 4.75 - - - - - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75"
Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.
- 10-14-2011 #3
mine last 4-5 seconds. doubling the time would feel a lot like an uli jelq ... If I did the JP90 program with 12 second jelqs, it would take me over two hours to complete.
It would probably lead to bigger gains ... but I'm not willing to dedicate 2+ hours a day.
Maybe if you lessened the total number of jelqs. It'd be like a variation of the same exercise.
Have you seen any gains doing this?"Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen
- 10-14-2011 #4
I just started doing this, but I'll definitely keep y'all updated.Start
Goal (ST | MT | LT)
BPEL: 8.0 | 8.5 | 9.0
NBPEL: 7.0 | 7.5 | 8.25
MEG: 5.5 | 5.75 | 6.25
BEG: 6.0 | 6.25 | 6.5+
- By toffeepeanut in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2011, 09:57 AM
- By newhunter in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:34 PM
- By Snowblind3 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-22-2010, 06:40 AM
- By mighty sparrow in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2009, 02:18 PM
- By kenshin789 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:51 AM