Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is best for length apart from jelqing and hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best for length apart from jelqing and hanging?

Title.

First of all jelq exercises are for girth gaining mainly.
    To go further hanging is not recommended for begginers. You should perform at least 3 (others suggest 6) months of a PEP before starting hanging.

Comment

? Thats not what he was asking at all.... If you area a beginner go to JP 90 day routine, its boring, but you may get good gains and it will condition you. With that said theres bundle strentches, A/V stretches, tunica tugs, side-to-sides and theres piss pulls theres another name for them but I forgot.

Comment

OK, but I would be clear to other readers.
        There are many kinds of stretching exercises. In my opinion he should focus to one or two of them. To be more specific I perform helicopter (sometimes) and side to side (mainly).

Comment

I'm not a beginner. I've done several months of a jelqing routine before, consistently and got no results. I've been struggling with hanging for quite some time, it's extremely time consuming (3-4 hours each session) because of wrapping and placement difficulties that haven't gotten any easier. Plus I have had no gains so far. I already have a thread for those issues btw, this is not about that. I'm asking what exercises apart from jelqing and hanging achieve the most gains in length?

Comment

Originally posted by Yiagos View Post
            OK, but I would be clear to other readers.
            There are many kinds of stretching exercises. In my opinion he should focus to one or two of them. To be more specific I perform helicopter (sometimes) and side to side (mainly).
            In the jelqing routine I was doing I did stretching. I stretched up, down, sides and helicopter. No gains.

Comment

Tension strech, only thing that worked for me.
              As hardcore as it gest without using a jack on you cock

Comment

When you create a thread you should post more info. Sorry but I don't have a magic sphere to know which was your routine. Your first post is brief. Anyway...
                Originally posted by lack View Post
                I'm not a beginner.
                You are a new member in the forum that's why I was thinking this.
                In the jelqing routine I was doing I did stretching. I stretched up, down, sides and helicopter. No gains.
                I have no idea why.
                But as I said above focus to one or two stretching exercises. Don't expect to gain during 2-3 weeks. If you perform many different exercises may not help. That's my idea. PE requires patience.
                Good luck on next steps.

Comment

I'm not a beginner. I've been struggling with hanging for quite some time, it's extremely time consuming (3-4 hours each session) because of wrapping and placement difficulties that haven't gotten any easier. Plus I have had no gains so far.
                  You are definitely doing something wrong with your hanging. To begin with there is no way you can properly hang and withstand four hours a session, or even four hours a day. It is far too intense. Plus if you are hanging that much you should certainly have gotten the hang of it well enough to comfortably wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Yiagos View Post
                    When you create a thread you should post more info.
                    Apart from the single word 'stretching' it had enough info.
                    Sorry but I don't have a magic sphere to know which was your routine. Your first post is brief. Anyway...
                    None of it is relevant, my question was what other than jelqing or hanging is the best for length gains, apart from stretching; I should have said stretching as well. So my updated question is, apart from stretching, jelqing or hanging what is the best for length gains?

You are a new member in the forum that's why I was thinking this.
                    I have no idea why.
                    But as I said above focus to one or two stretching exercises. Don't expect to gain during 2-3 weeks. If you perform many different exercises may not help. That's my idea. PE requires patience.
                    Good luck on next steps.
                    I did it consistently for over 5 months so I know all of this already.
                    Originally posted by OMG! View Post
                    You are definitely doing something wrong with your hanging. To begin with there is no way you can properly hang and withstand four hours a session, or even four hours a day. It is far too intense.
                    No, the session lasts that long but the actual hang time is in sets of 20 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes because I know it will take me a long time to get the placement and wrapping on so I'll do extra time. So it might take me 3 or 4 hours to do 3 sets of 20 minutes, but my real hang time has been 60 minutes.
                    Plus if you are hanging that much you should certainly have gotten the hang of it well enough to comfortably wrap.
                    Should have but hasn't.

Comment

there is no way you can properly hang and withstand four hours a session, or even four hours a day. It is far too intense.
                      By withstand what exactly do you mean?

Comment

When you talk about hanging time you talk about "time under tension" or the amount of time that you actually have weight suspended from your penis. Breaks don't count. So when you said three or four hour sessions I thought you were talking about that much "time under tension."

Hanging works. You want length? Hang. You have obviously done a good bit of reading on the subject. You just have to keep at it, get it perfected to suit you and your body. It works.

Comment

When you talk about hanging time you talk about "time under tension" or the amount of time that you actually have weight suspended from your penis. Breaks don't count. So when you said three or four hour sessions I thought you were talking about that much "time under tension."

Hanging works. You want length? Hang. You have obviously done a good bit of reading on the subject. You just have to keep at it, get it perfected to suit you and your body. It works.
                          Hypothetically if I was to do a four hour time under tension session, in what way would I not be able to 'withstand' it? Do you mean pain?

Comment

Hypothetically if I was to do a four hour time under tension session, in what way would I not be able to 'withstand' it? Do you mean pain?
                            Stress. Your wiener can only take so much. The key to hanging is to find the weight (by starting at lighter weights and moving up) that really challenges you physically. Work out at that weight and then move up in weight when that weight becomes comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                            X