Penis Head......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Head......

Recently i realised by looking photos , that a penis head plays an important role on how big , fat or long a penis looks like.....So therefore , am trying to find an excersise just for the cock head , to make it more fat and longer....there was a photo with a guy who had 2cm long head.....Ofcourse the whole size of the cock change if your cock head is bigger and longer......

What i try to say is that , its not only the shaft , but the head as well that contributes , to the whole image of the penis......

So,,,,,can we train our cock head.... ??????How about a device called ,,, nipple sucker.......

You are such a genius. Maybe you could be the device you are talking about.

Comment

You are totally , out for this forum and this site...I believe that the moderators shouldnt include you here and should be banned out....If you think that you are so expert or genius about penis expansion or Pegym....then tell us your findings or believes....Judging someone's elses thoughts , does not make you a creative person.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pilot View Post
        You are totally , out for this forum and this site...I believe that the moderators shouldnt include you here and should be banned out....If you think that you are so expert or genius about penis expansion or Pegym....then tell us your findings or believes....Judging someone's elses thoughts , does not make you a creative person.....
        Originally posted by Newone View Post
        MODERATORS......Take this Person Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newone View Post
          Well ???? COme on Man...make my Sunday Better....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

is there really any reason to remove that guy from the forum? It seems to as though he just has a strange sense of humor? I don't think je meant any harm by it
            new stats 4th Sept 2011
            FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
            FG: 3.75"
            BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
            NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
            MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
            NBPEL: 7"
            MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
              is there really any reason to remove that guy from the forum? It seems to as though he just has a strange sense of humor? I don't think je meant any harm by it
              I dont know my friend....Here we are all trying to find ways to do something that we believe...If someone doesnt believe in that or does not have targets for something that we all do here....then why to be here ????Strange sense of humor...is something different than that....

...you can see that his humor is not possitive....

Comment

....or maybe You Could Be that Device that he is talking about.....??????

Comment

Yes I could be that device, and whilst im at it I could be an automated ball stretcher? haha see? don't take things to seriously dude....
                  new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

Yes I could be that device, and whilst im at it I could be an automated ball stretcher? haha see? don't take things to seriously dude....
                    My Dear Friend.......You have no goals in your life....thats what i get....ha....ha....ha...
                    Pilot
                    Last edited by Pilot; 10-16-2011, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I have many goals in my life? Im not sure what you are getting at?
                      new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

I think we got away from the original post,Pilot you trying to make you head bigger.Umm i do't know of exercises to target just the head but a horse squeeze works for me.But at the end of the squeeze move your hand at the base up your shaft to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilot View Post
                          MODERATORS......Take this Person Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Pilot I understand your frustration. I have been the subject of these one line "potshot" artists myself on several occassions. Recently I was called an "insecure ass" because that person couldn't understand the humorous context of my thread. One of the moderators did get involved but it was to criticize me not the name caller. She misunderstood the nature of my thread also. Most everyone else got it. I was pissed that the name calling went unchecked by the moderators so I fired back because I felt things were not being "moderated" fairly and consistently and I voiced my opinion as such.

Disposition: I PM'ed the moderator and basically said lets just agree to disagree and let bygones be bygones, she said fine, its over, then I was banned for two weeks for being "argumentative" . Recognize that this is how it sometimes works here. I do not agree with your recommendation that someone be banned however. This as of lately seems to be happening more and more frequently.
                          ColtAR-15
                          Last edited by ColtAR-15; 10-17-2011, 12:16 AM.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

There are all kinds of moderators on the net, and the many moderators throughout this site have different opinions on who should be disciplined and why. I have had my share of disagreements with the moderators in this forum as well. Most of the time they're pretty cool about it, but there are some agro ones who enjoy taking a swing at people they disagree with. However, the easiest way to look at this site is mainly as in information site, don't challenge too many people openly or you'll wind up getting banned by one of the (literally) dozens of moderators here.
                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
                            BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
                            BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
                            MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Hmmm I'm confused didn't he call you a nipple sucker? I love sucking nipples on nice boobies haha. But to get back on track I was also wondering if there was anyway to make my glans bigger. I think they make penis head pumps, but I have no experience with them and haven't heard any feedback. Good luck man, don't worry what people "write" on a forum, just ignore the negative comments
                              Start Feb 01 2011
                              NBPEL 6 2/16"
                              BPFSL ?
                              MEG 5.6ish"
                              BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                              NBPEL 7 3/8"
                              BPFSL 8 1/8"
                              MEG 6"
                              BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Working...