- 10-17-2011 #1
I've been pretty lazy with my routine over the past year when I started doing my routine. I went with the less is more style but couldnt figure out why it worked for some and not others. After my routine my flaccid would be full and thick but would never turn into gains. I remember that I gained 1/8" in girth in ONE workout from doing an hour long session of edging after one of my JP90 sessions where I included ULIs with heating.
My conclusions constant heat during your routine, followed by edging = success (Obviously just my theory)
Now I've gained 0.6" length (7" BPEL) and 0.25" (5.25") in girth in just over a year, my routines were light / on and off. Gained half of my results in the first 2 months and have just maintained because I didn't follow my limiting factor which is my tunica and stuck with a really light routine which doesnt work for me. Switch over to a length routine that I'm about to show you and gained .2" length and .125" in girth in 1 month. Then stopped and switched over to hanging (mistake) got injured. I took it slow and still got hurt at hanging 5lbs. Plus its WAY to time consuming.
I'm going to go back into the length routine that worked for me before and see what happens. Here it is...
My routine (5on/2off)
- Warm-Up - 15min heating pad (I also will keep the heating pad on my penis as much as possible while also having a heater close to my penis keeping is ALWAYS heated)
- V-Stretch (Base 2x2min) (Mid-Shaft 2x2min) (Inch below glands 2x2min)
- Bundle Stretches 360° SU 2x2min
- Bundle Stretches 540° SU 2x2min
- Tunica Tugs (Base 2x30sec) (Mid-Shaft 2x30sec) (Inch below glands 2x30sec)
- Side-to-Side Stretch 100reps
- New jelq City 50reps (will add 1 Jelq every workout)
- Edging 20-30min
- Cool Down - Cold wash cloth 1-2min (I dont believe in warm-downs since my penis will always be heated there's no benefits to a warm down)
**Throughout the day I will do jah stretches when in the washroom trying to hit 100 pulls per day (never let it turtle theory) and random flowfers when at home.
For all the newbies out there two keys to success which I've yet to follow, Persistent and Edging (ofc this just my opinion)
My goal is the typical 8"BPEL and either 5.5" or 6"EG (not sure because of oral sex reasons)
feel free to critique my routine.
Last edited by LOLface; 10-17-2011 at 12:45 AM.
- 10-17-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
How many times per week do you do this? I might have to try it out
- 10-17-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
Great gains so far, and even when you admit you haven't been that consistent.
Keep up the consistency and keep chasing those gains, best of luck buddy, keep up the good work.
- By Webdesigner in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 15Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:28 PM
- By CaptainUnderpants in forum Success ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-23-2011, 02:59 AM
- By T4644 in forum The GymReplies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2011, 06:44 PM
- By mumbojumbo in forum Progress ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2010, 03:48 AM
- By bigevil in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:06 PM