Thread: Preventing loss of gains...
- 10-17-2011 #1
I just got knee surgery and I have a large leg brace on my right leg. This means I can't take hot showers to warm up or down like I have been, and it positioning to do my routine is difficult. To make matters worse, I've run out of lube and there's no way I can get out of the house to get more myself in the next few days.
I tried doing my normal routine as best I could today but it went horrible. I i do a monday-wednesday-friday routine and I've already missed last friday. I don't want to miss too many days and start losing my gains. I was wondering what I could do to prevent losing my gains when I can't actually do my routine? I was thinking of trying The jelq Free Routine as it doesn't really require lube and I'm already familiar with side to side stretches. I still don't really have a method of warming up, so if anyone has a suggestion for that too i'd be more than happy to hear it.
- 10-17-2011 #2
A rice sock would be a great way for you to warm up. They're easy to make and only take a minute or less to heat up.
It wouldn't hurt to take a week or two off from PE. Actually, you can see positive results from a break! Think about giving your little guy a vacation.
RaiderIf you don't want to date me - that's fine, I get that, but you're wrong and I hate you.
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms.
- By dolphins83 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
- By Default1046 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-07-2010, 08:45 AM
- By benzer25 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:04 PM
- By More in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:43 AM
- By Sirpullalot in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:32 AM