Im starting Big Al's "Jelq Free" routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im starting Big Al's "Jelq Free" routine

Hi all, well after about 4.5 months of PE (mostly Jp90's routine), Im moving to Big Al's "Jelq Free" routine.
    I've decided to pick that routine since Im going for a long trip (few months) abroad and that routine is pretty much short and should be done only 3 days a weeek.
    It also has good success stories.

My only question is - what should be better way to do this routine?
    1. 20 mins Warmup ---> The Squeeze ---> Side-to-side stretch ---> Warmdown
    2. 10 mins Warmup ---> The Squeeze ---> 10 mins warmup ---> Side-to-side stretch ---> Warmdown

U guys understand what the different is.. the importance of warming the ligs right before the stretching.

Thanks
    Starting stats (June 2011):
    BPEL - 6.2''
    BPFSL - 6.375''
    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
    BPEL - 6.5''
    EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

4.5 months of PE is NOT enough experience to begin any exercise in Big Al's jelq free routine. No advanced exercise should be done by anyone, no matter what they feel their conditioning to be, until they have done at least 6 full months of PE prior.

Comment

Listen to DemOne, he knows his stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        4.5 months of PE is NOT enough experience to begin any exercise in Big Al's jelq free routine. No advanced exercise should be done by anyone, no matter what they feel their conditioning to be, until they have done at least 6 full months of PE prior.
        I'd have to disagree with you. From what Big Al posted on his thread, he said you only need 6 WEEKS of solid training before doing the jelq free routine. Unless he meant to put 6 months, I don't see why chongmet wouldn't be conditioned enough for it.
        Start
        6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
        4.8" MEG

07/2017
        8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
        5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
        7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
        5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
        4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

I agree with pe4life. I tried the jelq-free routine and it bored me. I was used to much more strenuous work after only four months. I gave it up in favor of a hanging-centric program.

Comment

Originally posted by pe4life2 View Post
            I'd have to disagree with you. From what Big Al posted on his thread, he said you only need 6 WEEKS of solid training before doing the jelq free routine. Unless he meant to put 6 months, I don't see why chongmet wouldn't be conditioned enough for it.
            Uli's and side-to-side stretches are both advanced exercises. What would make them ok to do after 6 weeks or 4.5 months when on their own, they shouldn't be done until 6 months of conditioning?

But hey, it's ok. We have an injury forum for the more = more people.

Comment

Uli's and side-to-side stretches are both advanced exercises. What would make them ok to do after 6 weeks or 4.5 months when on their own, they shouldn't be done until 6 months of conditioning?

The jelq free routine does not contain Ulis, and Big Al states that the side to side stretch it a moderately intense exercise. Quote:

The Side to Side is a moderate intensity stretch, but that can be altered by increasing the amount of force used. if you're a PE veteran and have had difficulties gaining length, I'd suggest trying one of the more advanced stretches (like the Tension or Ruler stretch) instead.
              Obviously I'm not telling him to go ahead to do all 1000 reps of side to side and 50+ of the squeeze, but he should be smart enough to know to build up to that, after months, of course.

You can go ask Big Al what makes them okay to do them after 6 weeks, he's the one that recommends it. But hey, what does he know about penis enlargement.
              Start
              6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
              4.8" MEG

07/2017
              8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
              5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
              4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Uli's and side-to-side stretches are both advanced exercises. What would make them ok to do after 6 weeks?
                Because Big Al said so. See post #4 ("From what Big Al posted on his thread, he said you only need 6 WEEKS of solid training before doing the jelq free routine.").

Comment

I didn't see any Ulis in the OPs description of the routine. Jus squeezes which are done at lower erection levels. Maybe this is what makes it ok?

Chongmet you still have to be careful with squeezes. I tried some at about 6 weeks into my PE experience and had to take a few weeks off due to some lingering soreness at the base. Good luck though!
                  pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Oh chongmet I totally forgot to answer your question about which routine you should do. I would say the first option, with the 20 minute warm up. Whenever doing a girth based exercise, it's always better to get a longer warm up. Start off with about 200 side to side stretches and only 20 squeezes for now, and see how your PIs are and go by that.
                    pe4life2
                    Last edited by pe4life2; 10-18-2011, 10:20 PM.
                    Start
                    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                    4.8" MEG

07/2017
                    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Your intentions are well placed, Dem. I think that 1 size fits all is not a good approach in most respects of life, however, and this is no exception. Really, far more important than conditioning your penis, is knowing your penis.(this is just my opinion) Knowing your limits - the difference between what is good and what is bad, is ultimately what will save you from injury. 4.5 months is probably enough time - but this is up to the individual PEer.

Comment

They are not Ulis though, they are squeezes (double ok grip). They are not as intense as ulis.

It is a good routine Chongmet. I was actually considering it earlier as well. But like others have said, be careful with your grip on the squeezes.
                        Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
                        Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
                        Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
                        My Log

Comment

Originally posted by Tharros View Post
                          They are not Ulis though, they are squeezes (double ok grip). They are not as intense as ulis.

It is a good routine Chongmet. I was actually considering it earlier as well. But like others have said, be careful with your grip on the squeezes.
                          Hey Tharros, what is the squeeze? I basically understand, but what erection level are they done at? I would imagine a level similar to jelqing in that the penis needs to have some blood in it but not be completely erect?

Comment

I'm currently just over 3 weeks into this routine,
                            also suggested to me by big al after 6 weeks of normal pe.
                            started at 200 side to side stretches building my way up 10-25 each session.
                            No injury or painful side effects noted 'til date.

I usually just do a 10min warm up before I begin and a 5 min warm down right after my edging.
                            Start Aug08/11
                            BPEL 5.3
                            MSEG 4.2
                            First Goal - Any sign of gains.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                              Hey Tharros, what is the squeeze? I basically understand, but what erection level are they done at? I would imagine a level similar to jelqing in that the penis needs to have some blood in it but not be completely erect?
                              The squeeze is using both hands with OK grip, one at the base, and one at the glans, and squeezing for 5 seconds. They are done at about 75% erect, so the penis should still be floppy enough to expand immensely.
                              Start
                              6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                              4.8" MEG

07/2017
                              8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                              5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                              4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Working...