Thread: Distended Vein
- 10-19-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Has anyone ever had a distended vein? It seems like vein has expanded from the inside out, like it had too much pressure and "burst" creating a small blueish spot/bumb in the middle of my vein. The area around it is a little bit red and slightly puffy. This has been here for several weeks. I stopped workouts and have masterbated about once per week with lube, but it does not seem to be going away. There is no pain and I still get morning wood and normal erections. Anyone have any kind of experience like this? Thanks.
- 06-23-2012 #2
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
- 06-23-2012 #3XitemeMGuest
It does sounds like a ruptured blood vessel, or an irritated one at least. Did a large pressure cause this? Veins need conditioning to cope with increased pressures and blood flow from PE, especially at higher intensities. So you have it for a few weeks now? I have a superficial vein near the base that seems to get irritated and hard quite regularly. I give it some light massages which seems to help a bit, but it has never gone away completely and I'm just ignoring now pretty much. It doesn't hurt but it hasn't burst or anything either. I would recommend regular heat treatments and rest, sleep well, eat well and if it's still around in a couple of weeks, just get on with it I suppose. Just take it a bit easier.
- 06-23-2012 #4XitemeMGuest
Woh, didn't realise how old this is. I wonder how it turned out?
- By another1or2inches in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-30-2012, 03:02 PM
- By goingfor8 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:48 PM
- By pole spearer in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2010, 05:04 PM
- By Wolfmesser in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:34 PM
- By Danger in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:34 PM