X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should your penis be sore after a workout

wf
    royhoward
    Last edited by royhoward; 01-10-2013, 11:56 PM.

Nope. Soreness is bad and a sign of overdoing things.

Comment

Ugh, Dem. Didn't we have this soreness discussion on another thread?

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
        Ugh, Dem. Didn't we have this soreness discussion on another thread?
        I'm too lazy to use the search feature to find out right now, so I'll just make a new thread to find out.

Comment

But I meant specifically between us. I was typing "well, there is this feeling that might be described as-" and I was mid sentence I was like wait a sec...

Comment

Originally posted by royhoward View Post
            should it be sore after a workout? mine usually never is, does this mean im not doing it right, or need a new routine? and should i be jelqing straight up or more downward,towars the belly button, wen i do regular jelqs?
            As long as you are looking good and plumped up and your not sore than you are doing it correctly, dont need to be in pain to create a one eyed goliath.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

fw
              royhoward
              Last edited by royhoward; 01-10-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Maybe you should add to your routine, either more jelques or stretching.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you've been going straight through for 7-8 months, take some time off and then re-design a new routine. Your weiner probably needs a break. Or ask somebody here to help you with that second part if you don't feel like you could make one yourself.

Comment

^ I agree, so After you give your wiener a break you should consider mecoach with Big Al... You can even just email him your situation now and ask him if he believes that he can help you

07/25/2011
                    BPEL 8.5"
                    NPBEL 6.5"
                    EG 5.49"
                    Goal 09/27/2011
                    BPEL 8.5"
                    NBPEL 7"
                    EG 5.6
                    Current as of 09/27/2011
                    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                    NBPEL 6.3" :(
                    EG 5.65 =)
                    New Goal 12/31/2011
                    BPEL 8.66"
                    NBPEL 7" let's try again
                    EG 5.75"

Comment

MORE rest days. And edging.
                      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Soreness from my own experience is always bad. Like going to the gym and feeling something is not right afterwards.
                        Like you have damaged a muscle... You know the feeling. But you should feel tired and worked out. Turtling is never good.
                        It should feel pumped enlarged. I feel it's not in that shape 30 min after workout when it retracts a bit, but
                        then grows a bit bigger. Anyway, there is a thin line between underworked, growth and overworked. You need to find the balance.
                        Its hard and might take a while. If you are serious about your gains you should really listen to your body and learn it
                        and know how it reacts. Taking PE serious is the first step for a big dick quest, schedule do follow ups through your
                        routine. If it would be easy to enlarge your dong every jerking of session would make your dick bigger. Well that is
                        not our anatomy design. PE is sometimes very hard to achieve if we do it in the wrong way, I believe all can
                        gain, i've heard a minority can not, but seems falsely. So, you need to find the balance that suits your penis.
                        Not to much work and to little otherwise it would just be a jerk of session without any PE results.

You have done enough "foreplay" on your PE journey, its time you put in the right action. Experiment for the
                        better and change your routine. I guess longer rest days for girth work, and shorter rest days for length work.

Also get in touch of the feeling after your workout. I feel when I do girth work that my dong feels numb, on length work
                        it feels more worked and tired.

Another aspect of PE is doing keagels. I find this very important for growth. Do them 4-5 days a week. Having
                        the ability to do keagels during exercise will help you grow, each keagel will send more blood and circulation
                        in your penis, each of these will also enlarge you during each jelq stroke. Without a strong pelvic muscle we
                        can not send enough blood into the penis, so the larger we get through PE the more blood is needed. Otherwise
                        we can't fill it up.
                        amc
                        Last edited by amc; 10-21-2011, 02:52 PM.
                        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Mine actually felt a little sore on the day after a normal PE session

Comment

Working...
                          X