Any Comments.....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Comments.....???

I have been jelqing for about a year now and although at the beggining the gains and expansion were very obvious , now after a year i am getting a strange feeling that gains come more difficult.....

I cant see so often the expansion that i use to see when i started one year ago...even when i am using my cock rings it seems that it needs more for my cock to get more expand....

Is there any reason , or its only my idea ???? Has anyone felt that before...???That gains dont come so easy after a year?
    Do i have to change my Gym routine...or to move to a more intense Gym?

Lots of people always get faster beginner gains, thats why advance routines come in handly later on, you'll most likely need to start squeezes etc. You're more than conditioned enough for girth specific exercises.

Comment

Thanks for the reply , but you know its so frustrating some times , when i remember that at the beggining even the smallest sqeeze used to engorge my penis and felt like exploding....

Now i really need to sqeeze hard to get this feeling....Anyway i have added sqeezes and light stretches to my gym.....and my jelq grip is a little more tighter.....

I also need smaller cock rings to feel the feel pressure thatn before....

Comment

Are you in shape? and do a lot of kegels? Bigger penis needs more blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
          Are you in shape? and do a lot of kegels? Bigger penis needs more blood.
          TO be honest Steve , I do Kegels but not so many or hard , because i realised that they make my penis tired and cant have strong erections after Kegels.....

But yes i believe what you say....I think i have to change my erection level while jelqing...If my cells have expanded , then my cock needs more blood (bigger erections)...so maybe from 30% erect have to move to 40% or 50%......while jelqing....

Comment

Maybe start a kegel routine and slowly add more over the weeks and take rest days. Kegels do wonders for EQ

Comment

Hey Pilot what did your routine for a year look like?

Comment

Originally posted by shawn258 View Post
                Hey Pilot what did your routine for a year look like?
                I have experimented a lot till i decided to follow this.....10mins or 15mins warm up at shower , 300jelqs in 30mins....after that using a cock ring to keep the expansion together for as along as possible....

Actually to be honest i started 2 years ago , but i had to stop for one year and after i started again...but anyway , now its one year that i am doing it regurarly....

3 Days on , 1 Off , 2 days On , 1 Off.....

Recently i added during my 10 mins warm up , strong sqeezes.....and before i start my jelq, 2 or 3 x (10sec) stretches....

Comment

To me it sounds like you need to increase the intensity of your work out but becareful. Don't over do it. It's like this. If you were benching 250lbs for about 3 months after a while your going to feel like you need to add more. So in your case increase intensity and add more to your routine.
                  Current Stats as of 10/27/2011:
                  NBPEL: 5.6
                  MSEG: 5

Comment

30 minutes of jelquing for 5 days a week for a solid year is a good amount of work and dedication, maybe you should take a week off, and maybe stop using the cock rings all the time. Maybe they are not helping as much as they are hindering your progress.
                    I also noticed that you only mentioned jelquing, maybe you should try stretching and then you can do a bit less jelquing for each workout. I do think it is time to give the guy a paid vacation for a week, give him some r and r and best of luck with your PE
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      30 minutes of jelquing for 5 days a week for a solid year is a good amount of work and dedication, maybe you should take a week off, and maybe stop using the cock rings all the time. Maybe they are not helping as much as they are hindering your progress.
                      I also noticed that you only mentioned jelquing, maybe you should try stretching and then you can do a bit less jelquing for each workout. I do think it is time to give the guy a paid vacation for a week, give him some r and r and best of luck with your PE
                      Vacation....I am afraid of this word... Anyway i was thinking to change my routine to 1 day ON , 1 day OFF like this i believe i give some time to heal and rest......

Comment

Originally posted by Pilot View Post
                        Do i have to change my Gym routine...or to move to a more intense Gym?
                        Pilot, I think you answered your own question. You have been at this longer than me, but I think you hit the nail upon the head.

I now do a more strenuous workout every other day. Imagine if you were a weight lifter, and you stuck with light weights and a lot of reps. Certainly in the first 3 - 6 months you would get stronger, but after 6 months you would plateau.

I do think you need to go to some advanced exercises and then take days off in between. Just my 2 cents, but it sounds like you were already thinking along the same lines.
                        Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
                        Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
                        My Progress Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X