My thoughts on Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on Size

The non PE world doesn't think in BPEL x MEG. So as my penis has grown, I have wondered what would be my size as it relates to the normal world. ie, big, small, thick, thin, etc. When I started PE, I knew I was "Slightly Above Average". But recently, I thought, if asked "What size is your dick?", I could now say with confidence, "Yes, I have a big dick".

Average (5.75 - 6.25) x (4.75 - 5.25)
    Slightly Above Average (6.25 - 6.75) x (5.25 - 5.5)
    Big (6.75 - 7.5) x (5.5 - 5.75)
    Very Big (7.5 - 8) x (5.75 - 6)
    Huge (8+) x (6+)

Please know that this is in NO WAY to make anybody with a smaller than average penis feel inadequate. After reading many posts, I have seen that it is VERY common for many guys even with large dicks to feel inadequate, which should not be the case.

So please take no offense, but maybe share if you think these numbers make sense.
    CaptainUnderpants
    Last edited by CaptainUnderpants; 10-23-2011, 03:27 PM.
    Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
    Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
    My Progress Thread

Your numbers are a little off.

Comment

Average is around 5.5"x4.5"

Comment

I like his numbers just fine, it puts me in the big to slightly under very big, So I like em. lol I dont know if they are totally acurate as I would say 8.5 by 5.25 would be pretty damn big but what do I know.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

See the link in my signature. Those numbers are bpel and mseg. And the average might even be smaller, like they say, because bigger guys are more likely to participate in the research.

Comment

OK, i used to be 8.25NBP by 6.25EG. However end stage renal failure causes ED. So i don't know what i am cuz i don't get fully erect.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

kIng that ist interesting, would you say your erect state is worse from all PE?
              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                kIng that ist interesting, would you say your erect state is worse from all PE?
                No, i need to do PE to regain full erection. End stage renal failure is not a PE exercise..

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The only thing that I'm curious about is why you felt the need to post this?

Seriously I can see no purpose but to make approx. 50% of men feel inadequate.
                  (Going off Mr. Average)

Regards
                  Cdn

Comment

Haha didnt think that
                    Okay I see, is it age or did you have bad EQ before?
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                      See the link in my signature. Those numbers are bpel and mseg. And the average might even be smaller, like they say, because bigger guys are more likely to participate in the research.
                      Thanks for locating and posting this link, TJT. Sorry Captain Underpants, but I think these are the numbers we should go with. This is the kind of information that should be in the PE Gym ARCHIVE that I've been advocating for some months. Remek, can't you make that happen?!?!

Lazy

Comment

This is why penis size surveys may be flawed in many ways. So you must take them all with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdn View Post
                          The only thing that I'm curious about is why you felt the need to post this?

Seriously I can see no purpose but to make approx. 50% of men feel inadequate.
                          (Going off Mr. Average)

Regards
                          Cdn
                          i agree
                          25/08/11- start

EL=5 13/16 inches EG=4.13/16 inches

STG
                          EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
                          EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
                          EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainUnderpants View Post
                            The non PE world doesn't think in BPEL x MEG. So as my penis has grown, I have wondered what would be my size as it relates to the normal world. ie, big, small, thick, thin, etc. When I started PE, I knew I was "Slightly Above Average". But recently, I thought, if asked "What size is your dick?", I could now say with confidence, "Yes, I have a big dick".

Average (5.75 - 6.25) x (4.75 - 5.25)
                            Slightly Above Average (6.25 - 6.75) x (5.25 - 5.5)
                            Big (6.75 - 7.5) x (5.5 - 5.75)
                            Very Big (7.5 - 8) x (5.75 - 6)
                            Huge (8+) x (6+)
                            [/B].
                            I think these are pretty good numbers. But I would scale back the girth sizes by 0.25 in each category.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                              I think these are pretty good numbers. But I would scale back the girth sizes by 0.25 in each category.
                              I agree.
                              That's about how much off average they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X