Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think I injured myself clamping, what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I injured myself clamping, what should I do?

Ok, So I've been doing PE enlargment for a little bit now, and I've been doing some clamping here and there, no more than 10 minutes at a time. Well I had taken a few weeks off and decided to get back into it. I warmed myself up properly and started with a couple jelqs to get loose, then threw on the clamp and did a couple jelqs here and there. WELL, afterwards, the underside of my little guy, all along the shaft where the Raphe (think thats what its called) is was much more red than normal and a little puffy, with some blood dots. Thinking I overdid it, I took the weekend off to recover. Well I just sat down and started doing some jelqs and now the same place all along the underside is extremely red and there are lots of areas of blood underneath the surface. Its not enough to look like I popped a vein or something so thats good but its scary looking enough to have me a bit concerned; especially since they werent even hard jelqs, i was at maybe 55%-60%.

I've never had an injury before, just red dots, nothing major, so what should I do. I know I should take time off but how long? a week? Month? Any advice? Also, should I be worried? lol

How long have you been doing PE a little bit like 3+ months? Clamping and jelqing while clamped seems to be very advance, i'm not even sure if its even safe to jelq and clamp at the same time.
    Can you get erections the same as before?
    You should take a week off or more until you notice it looks better and your EQ normal and apply heat a few time a day.
    Would be wise also to see a uro to be safe if things stay the same for a while or look worse.

Comment

I'm with Steve on this . If you're relatively new at PE , do a beginner routine before you get TOO advanced .
      Better to be safe when you play with the little guy !!
      Use a lot of heat and give him the benefit of care he deserves .
      You'll know when he's okay to resume PE .
      Keep us informed as to how things go .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Dude be careful with clamping. Id take time off if i were you.
        Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
        Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
        Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
        Journal:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, I've been doing PE for about 4 months...yea, I know Its to early to start clamping, I guess I thought I could get away with it if I only did one 10 minute session. Guess I learned my lesson lol. Its looking a bit better today so I think I'll just take some time off, two weeks should be enough.

So on a side note, I'm really only doing PE excercises for Girth, as I am happy with my length as of right now. My girth is a measly 4.5in, does anyone know of a routine anyones set up for just Girth? I started clamping because the 1st 4 months I've seen little growth so I thought I'd add something to the mix. So far my girth has only gone up maybe .125in =/

Comment

Working...
          X