Thread: uli's and rest day's
- 10-24-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
hello, just wondering about uli's, i do 3 sets of uli's for about 4 to 6 mins each set 3 nights in a row and 1 night off, is that to much, do i need more rest days to heal, should i be doing uli's if its still sore from the night before, for warm up i edge 15 mins and do 5 mins jelqing, warm down 5 edging and 3 to 5 jelqing
- 10-24-2011 #2
First off, edging is not a sufficient warm up. If you're doing Uli's after that and a few minutes of jelqing, you're going to hurting yourself. For now, find a proper way to warm up (rice sock, warm water, heating pad, warm wosh cloth) and cut back on the Uli's. 4-6 minutes is one hell of a long hold.
RaiderIf you don't want to date me - that's fine, I get that, but you're wrong and I hate you.
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms.
- 10-24-2011 #3
1.Edging is not a good warmup.
2. How long have you been PEing? If you just started, you shouldn't be doing Ulis at all. If you're expierenced, you should be doing more than 5 minutes of jelqing.
3.Ulis are not meant to be held that long. I only do mine for 30-35 seconds as recommended for the first few weeks you start doing them.
4. If it's too sore, you need more rest. 3 days on 1 day off is tough business, especially with girth work or for a newbie.
- 10-24-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Wherever I choose to be.....
Have you completed the newbie routine first off? Uli's are considered an advanced exercise that should only be performed on the conditioned penis once it's been properly warmed up.It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)
- By CaptainUnderpants in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:51 PM
- By One Day. in forum Progress ForumReplies: 438Last Post: 12-29-2011, 02:23 PM
- By CHEtartar in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:14 AM
- By Pricaso in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:12 AM
- By Loscda in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:50 PM