uli's and rest day's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uli's and rest day's

hello, just wondering about uli's, i do 3 sets of uli's for about 4 to 6 mins each set 3 nights in a row and 1 night off, is that to much, do i need more rest days to heal, should i be doing uli's if its still sore from the night before, for warm up i edge 15 mins and do 5 mins jelqing, warm down 5 edging and 3 to 5 jelqing

First off, edging is not a sufficient warm up. If you're doing Uli's after that and a few minutes of jelqing, you're going to hurting yourself. For now, find a proper way to warm up (rice sock, warm water, heating pad, warm wosh cloth) and cut back on the Uli's. 4-6 minutes is one hell of a long hold.

Raider

Comment

1.Edging is not a good warmup.
      2. How long have you been PEing? If you just started, you shouldn't be doing Ulis at all. If you're expierenced, you should be doing more than 5 minutes of jelqing.
      3.Ulis are not meant to be held that long. I only do mine for 30-35 seconds as recommended for the first few weeks you start doing them.
      4. If it's too sore, you need more rest. 3 days on 1 day off is tough business, especially with girth work or for a newbie.
      Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Have you completed the newbie routine first off? Uli's are considered an advanced exercise that should only be performed on the conditioned penis once it's been properly warmed up.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
        X