my routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my routine

I began pe a month and a half ago with a 5 min warm up 30 mins stretching 5 min warm up again and then 30 mins jelqing then 10 min warm down. Now in the past week iv incorporated hanging for 15 mins with a sock hanger i dont know the weight of it and then jelqing for 40 mins. I feel like this is too long of a time for pe and my dick is getting conditioned to this I havent measured in a while but ive had very good gains. Any suggestions too shorten the workout or keep it the same i dont want to spend anymore time then I am.

Hanging after a month and a half of pe is a really good way to get injured. In fact your whole routine looks like way to much for a beginner. How about reading the 90 day beginners workout and follow that for , yes, 90 days to condition yourself properly. You really don't want to hurt your best friend do you?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Listen to cusp, he knows what he's talking about. Stick with a real routine atleast until your conditioned then you can switch it up how you like after that.

Comment

Working...
      X