FEW questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEW questions

Yo sup im new here. names Stiffler. nice to meet yall. a very entertaining and informative place. thanks for having me.

I started the suppliment thing out of a little premature ejaculation which i worked out somehwat through the techniques on here. im young like 23.

i have been having good sex often since taking:

green tea, 60-120mg
    ginger, 60-120mg
    gingko, 60-120mg
    garlic, 50-100mg
    b complex,50-100mg

then i recently added

arginine 500-1500mg
    glutamine 500-1000mg
    zinc 50-100mg
    vitamen c 1000mg

and a protien shake (ISOFLEX) anyone else tried ISOFLEX? it is a whey protien but like not real whey? it has like 16 amino acids tho and i think its good?

FEW Questions:

AAKG powder
    I am reading up on about AAKG. It seems it is an alternative to Arginine. Is it they same or are theyre any pros or cons?
    I read to take 3 grams a day at least. i also heard pills are bad for ur stomach lining, so id rather do powder.
    i was thinking of buying i found some cheap AAKG powder on amazon. anyone else use amazon?

Amino Acid pills
    I read u need ALL amino acids to make any gains, so if this is true i looked it up and theyre are over 1000 amino acids in some pills. Which amino acid pills would be reccomended?

Mulivitamen = Zinc +B + omega3?
    Do any multivitamens carry enough zinc to be an alternative to taking a zinc suppliment? how much zinc should be taken? i am currently taking 50mg a day. Also i know b vitamens are important, do multivitens have enough b? or omega 3?

According to the list above am i taking enough?

Whats the Cheapest way to get Greentea and Ginko as those are expensive? powder?

If you're 23 and you eat a balanced diet you don't need any of that. Young bodies take what they need form the food given to them far more effectivly that us older guys.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

sorry, thats not the answer i was looking for, at all. anyone else?

Comment

That sound like a bad mix of supplements unless you're 60+ with problems, in the long run you will do more harm than good, 100%.

Comment

im basically just body building with my penis in mind.
          what do you two see thats so harmful?
          i read on this site that about 3 grams of aakg or arginine is good for your body mass and penis health.
          i also read about amino acid pils also saying they help for the same reasons.
          i was under the impression young people took AAKG / arginine/ amino acids to get swole and keep a healthy penis.
          ARE YOU SAYING THIS IS ONLY FOR SENIORS?
          and as for the 4 of 5 G's i am taking, a b complex, and a zinc?
          are those also restricted to the elderly?

Comment

Okay what answer are you looking for? You want to buy cheap stuff that you don't need to make gains that you can make all by yourself with a bit of work and not spend money. Okay go spend a few bucks but remember the old adage; buy cheap get cheap!

Comment

theyre are several questions in my original post that have not been answered. sorry im 23. maybe u can look past that and answer my questions?

Comment

I agree with Cusp--you're wasting your money. Just eat a healthy diet and exercise.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Open your mind man. Don't start off this way. If you want to body build then go to a body building website and they'll give you all kinds of useless crap to buy and take. You want big biceps? Then work for them. I've been lifting longer than you've been alive and I made some pretty good gains doing it the right way; work. What we're trying to tell you is that at your age they really aren't necessary to make gains in pe. You just have to do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    Okay what answer are you looking for? You want to buy cheap stuff that you don't need to make gains that you can make all by yourself with a bit of work and not spend money. Okay go spend a few bucks but remember the old adage; buy cheap get cheap!
                    I plan on working out at the same rate with or without suppliments. So "a little extra work" doesnt really apply to me.
                    Yes i would like to see more gains. Thats why im trying suppliments. and yes i do want to save some money,

has anyone tried the "NOW" brand of pills on amazon?

Comment

Never heard of aakg, arginine is more than fine.
                      I've had great gains without take any extra supplements.
                      Zinc.. you don't need extra zinc unless you eat junk food all day and that's all you eat. But if you really think for some reason it's going to help you, then take no more than 25mg daily unless you love having problems. Read the multivitamin bottle, they are all different and all say how much mg is in each supplement included.
                      According to the list above you're taking enough for 2 unhealthy senior citizens.

Comment

Oh and just to be a pain in the ass 50mgs of zinc at your age will really screw up your nerves but I guess you didn't read about that!

Comment

i thought about what u said about hard work and made me think i havent actually done a pe session in a while.. u have made me realize even more it wouldnt hurt to start a pe exercize routine again..
                          but i like the suppliments too.
                          thanks.

Comment

I don't think you are seeing their point. True you asked a question specifically on those supplements, but the main point for us here that are responding is that supplements are just that, supplemental to whole foods in a well rounded proper meal plan. Do you have that all tied up? If so, let us know and then we can continue with the supplement discussion. At 23, my opinion would be to drink green tea, specifically the erection tea that is in a thread here on the forums, take rest of the 5Gs in pill form if you wish, maybe a multivitamin in powder form and spend the money you would have spent on supplements on two things: proper nourishment and a dietician.
                            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

honestly, its amazing how dramatic this forum is.

thanks for the tip on zinc.

it seems to me im doing everythng right..

just gonna add arginine or aakg (which is arginine akg) in powder form to my diet.
                              and lower the zinc.
                              maybe take more green tea like 400 mg

yes my diet is healthy i eat a balanced diet. trust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X