Niacin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niacin

What do yall think about this one? I'm using it to flush out my system and I was wondering if combing this with L-Arginine would have positive affects?

I'm afraid I have no experience with niacin. Are you looking to detox?

Comment

Yup!! Looking to detox

Comment

Is this the stuff that will make you flush? If it is it will open your blood vessels big time.
        Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
        P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
        P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
        P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
        Penis length in Inches: 8.25
        Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
        Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Originally posted by Boitim2 View Post
          Is this the stuff that will make you flush? If it is it will open your blood vessels big time.
          Yup thats exactly what I'm talking about. Right after I take it my flaccid usually grows instantly

Comment

Niacin is one hell of a mood enhancer. It has been likened to prozac. It has been recommended to recovering alcoholics to combat depression by the co-founder of AA Bill W. I think its the main "feel good" substance in all those energy shots too. Ilove a 5 hour energy =)
            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Niacin can be great.. it's the best available agent to increase HDL levels and it also lowers LDL levels. Just dont over use it for a prolonged period of time, because it can cause hepatotoxicity(liver damage) and Myalgia(muscle death). If the flushing becomes too much to handle, aspirin can help that.

So you guys seem pretty excited about Niacin, which is cool. But just thought I should tell you guys to be careful too. Sorry if I seem like party pooper haha
              Starting (january 05, 2011):
              BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
              Current:
              BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
              My Log

Comment

Originally posted by wanthis View Post
                Niacin can be great.. it's the best available agent to increase HDL levels and it also lowers LDL levels. Just dont over use it for a prolonged period of time, because it can cause hepatotoxicity(liver damage) and Myalgia(muscle death). If the flushing becomes too much to handle, aspirin can help that.

So you guys seem pretty excited about Niacin, which is cool. But just thought I should tell you guys to be careful too. Sorry if I seem like party pooper haha
                Can I take it everyday? 500 mg? Or should I cycle it?

Comment

Originally posted by tommygunz View Post
                  Can I take it everyday? 500 mg? Or should I cycle it?
                  Oh I forgot to mention that I was mostly talking about prescription strength(1500 mg)... ooops my bad lol. You should be fine, but I personally would still cycle it just to be on the safer side. Because honestly unless you really need it, I don't see the point in taking it every single day. I would just do something like 5 days on, 2 days off
                  Starting (january 05, 2011):
                  BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                  Current:
                  BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                  My Log

Comment

My Dr has me taking Niacin to lower triglycerides.
                    He periodically tests liver functionality.

Be careful what you take, you can damage your liver, and you won't live long without that. This should not be considered some new fad supplement to enhance your PE efforts.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X