Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best PE schedule has worked best for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best PE schedule has worked best for you?

Hey guys,

The title says it all, what pe schedule have yo found to be the most effective? (Ex. 5 days on 2 days off, every other day ect.)

Thanks

I've personally only tried 5 on 2 off. I had decent gains in my first week but trained to aggressively on these days and injured myself.

Well , it depends on your body . Mine likes to be exercised , ideally , every other day .
    I find it hard to let him get that much rest , but , he gets a better exercise when I do .
    Try several routines . You'll find the one that works for you .
    You'll find less is more when it comes to PE .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I just try to get in 5 workouts per week. I try to get them in Monday through Friday. If I have to miss one of those days, I work out Saturday. If I have to miss two days, I work out Sunday - get it?

I would not advise working out Wednesday through Sunday of one week, and then Monday through Friday of the next - that would be ten days straight

Comment

in my personal opinion, beginners should do no more than 4 days per week. Right now I am enjoying a 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off schedule. So mon/tues on, wed off, thurs/fri on, weekends off.
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I only have like 2 months of consistent pe in now But I would do it off and on for a couple weeks every few months and the best gains and basically only visual gains were when I did a 1 day on 1 off jelqing schedule at all at 50-100% erection level (WITH NO MASTURABatION AND ONLY EJACULATING ONCE A WEEK) (Iwould edge a little during jelqing workout and jelq for like 30 mins with 5 min warm up and 5 min warm down for me the best size I had was when doing this and I was doing 1 day on 1 day off.

Comment

Some of this depends on what you are doing, how much, and how long you have been doing PE. A lighter workout can certainly be done more frequently for most than long intense ones. It mostly depends on how much time you have available, and your motivation. If the perfect workout plan is five on and two off, but you keep missing workouts because you don't have time or don't feel like it - guess what - then that isn't your best plan. The best plan is the one you stick with. I keep searching for mine, and I have just completed five straight days of 20 minute intense girth work consisting of UJ's on one day, UV's the next. I had great sex with my wife yesterday, and all night long I had fantastic erections. Prior to recently I never did girth work two days in a row. So even after several years of PE I still haven't found what is best for me, but my erections last night tell me I am close!!
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks guys. Im just getting back in a fter a short run of previous pe of 2 weeks and Im just trying to do a routine that will maximze the beginner gains period. Any more imput would be appreciated.

Canehdian

Comment

Working...
              X