Once-A-week Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once-A-week Routine?

I have been lurking around here a few years. I've done a little PE, on and off. Mainly off, due to a lack of privacy and time. I do have one day a week when I am alone for 4 hours.

Is there any type of routine that can be done once a week that will get results? I read all over the forums that rest is essential, so....how about 6 days rest at a time?
    9-22-10
    Starting Stats
    BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
    Most Recent Stats
    BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

I honestly don't think a once a week routine will do anything for you. You will not be doing enough to get results.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

your more likely to toughen your tunica making gains harder to get.
      I think your better to do 15 or 20 mintes every other day. Just my opinion
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes i don't think a once a week PE workout would work because on your only workout you would have to do a ridiculously high intensity shock routine to get any growth but you could only do that if your penis was conditioned, unfortunately working out once a week you would never get a conditioned penis so if you did try an high intensity shock routine you would most likely seriously injure your penis.

Comment

Ones a week is better then never doing PE

I have wast experince with all kinds of traning and a ones a week workout still helps you gain because the body actually keeps building for a week or so.
          Idea NO l but I would still do it, just workout a bit more intense then you would with a 5 days a week plan.

Comment

stillwantmore did clamping once a week. Check his logs on MoS. He's very experienced and knows what he's doing though. 4 years of lurking don't qualify you for clamping.
            My condensed progress log
            (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

Comment

Working...
            X