- 10-27-2011 #1
Squeezes are in general are an advanced girth workout. But if I can gain length at the same time (which I need more of), then all the better.
Basic Squeeze (background info):
1) get penis 80% erect. 2) Grab base of cock to trap blood. 3) Apply pressure to penis head with other hand to expand penis mid section girth.
This morning I was a little plumper, and I noticed if I grabed the based of my cock with with slightly more blood in my penis, the extra resulting pressure, immediately generated more length before using my free hand to apply pressure to a penis head. This was like filling up one of those long ballon (that was not fully inflated), and then forcing the blood/air down the length of the ballon to make the ballon longer. If there was not enough blood in my penis to generate this additional length producing pressure, I would then kegel more blood into my penis before clamping my hand at the base. This modification to the workout, seems like it will aid in gaining length along with girth.
Modified Squeeze (to also target length):
1) get penis 80% + erect. 2) Kegel more blood into the penis (if necessary) 3) Grab base of cock to trap blood. 4) Apply pressure with hand at base to create addtional length (wait one or two seconds) 5) Apply pressure to penis head with other hand to expand penis mid section girth.
I then apply pressure with second hand for 5 seconds, and have been doing 150 reps every other day.
For all I know, maybe this is the way I was supposed to be doing the squeezes all along?
Last edited by CaptainUnderpants; 10-27-2011 at 02:53 PM.
- 10-27-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- 10-27-2011 #3
80+ % isn't too much?
and also - Im after 4.5 of beginners routine, lately have started the "jelq Free" routine which contains "the squeeze" and "sts stretches",
and I've been told not to do over 20-30 reps in the beginning. 150 isn't too much?
And just to be sure - this is all about squeezing with the base hand few seconds before squeezing with the galns hand?Starting stats (June 2011):
BPEL - 6.2''
BPFSL - 6.375''
EG - 4.6''
BPEL - 6.5''
EG - 5''
My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
- 10-27-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- 10-27-2011 #5
Thanks for clarifying the squeeze technique. I will be using this routine from now on.If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep
- 10-28-2011 #6
Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
My Progress Thread
- By j0shinator24 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2011, 04:25 AM
- By rider56 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Big Tom in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2009, 07:28 PM
- By DiscoStick in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2009, 07:54 AM