Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Squeeze" questions

"Exercise #1 (for girth)
    The Squeeze [NOTE- this exercise is UNRELATED to kegels!] Do 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)" taken from Big Al's post on an adv exercise program involving no jelqs.

Since that thread has seemed to died down, I was wondering if it's ok to kegel during the squeeze and if I should stop squeezing when I get too erect? To the latter, I bet squeezing a solid penis isn't good lol, so I'll probably wait for the erection to fade.

I kegel when I do them, I really feel a big difference when I do and I believe it is helping with my girth.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Same here I kegel when doing the squeeze.
      I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

I would consider with kegel a more advanced form.

Comment

Holding the kegel for a time span. Example I hold my kegel while I jelg which takes me about 4 seconds to get a good jelg in and helps to give me some more blood to work with keeping my erection at 70ish percent so that my penis is not that hard leaving flexibility. This works for me. Anyway, a more advanced kegel is holding for longer duration of time. Some even hold it for more than a minute which I think is overkill but whatever works without causing problems.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I kegel before I grip to maximize the blood in the penis. After I grip at the base with an OK grip I release the kegel as the blood is already trapped where I want it.

Comment

Kegaling during a squeeze sounds dangerous to me. You already have the base clamped off so where will that blood be forced to?
              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

I did it the other day and felt very hard so I stoped but who knows, maybe is effective.
                "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Originally posted by OMG! View Post
                  I kegel before I grip to maximize the blood in the penis. After I grip at the base with an OK grip I release the kegel as the blood is already trapped where I want it.
                  That makes sense, I'll try those from now on.

Comment

Working...
                  X