- 10-28-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
I do my kegels lying down right before going to sleep at night. My question is do you guys place a finger on your pc muscle while doing your kegels? I have always done this so that I can tell if my muscle is flexed or not.
- 10-28-2011 #2
no, I never do. I can usually see the muscular movement in my groin ... but I do mine usually standing up or sitting down, so i have a clear visual.
I can also feel my muscle flex."Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen
- 10-28-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I only put the finger to see if I get involuntary kegels while I used to edge at the start, but normal kegels no, I just know i'm doing them, they aren't hard to do.
- By Anonymous guy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2011, 06:50 PM
- By itguy123 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2010, 08:53 AM
- By calisteel in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2010, 08:21 PM
- By Jimbo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2010, 04:04 AM
- By NSF001 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2010, 10:24 AM