New penis or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New penis or not?

I was a bit shocked when I see this, when I was done with my hanging I was looking at my penis and I see some new pink skin about 3/4 to an 1" long.
    I put this pic up because you can clearly see the pink skin at the base. Is this new penis what im seeing or is it just me?
    Giveu8in
    Last edited by Giveu8in; 12-27-2011, 04:08 PM. Reason: Wong spelling
    Start: BPEL 6.2" EMG 5.2" EBG 5"
    Current: BPEL 7" EMG 5.4" EBG 5.7"
    Goal: BPEL 8.7" EMG 6.7" EBG 6.5"
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eu8in-log.html

Originally posted by Giveu8in View Post
    new pick skin........the pick skin
    What is pick skin?
    Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
    Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
    My Progress Thread

Comment

Think he meant pink. I went through something similar, though not in the area you're experiencing it. I chalked it up to new skin from stretching.

Comment

Sorry yeah pink skin, my phone keep changing what I put down.
        I was pretty amazed when I see it.

Comment

Yea it is awesome, let's you know that you're not just wasting your time and what you're doing is actually having some effect. However I'd be extra careful to make sure that the inner penis is getting stretch and not just the skin. This can lead to some pretty dissappointing results, believe me I know. During your sessions make sure your skin is loose around whatever execise you're doing. I gauge my 'inner-stretch' just by touch, making sure everything inside is taut.

Comment

If it's new penis then you will have gained length. Have you?

Comment

I have got to 6.2" a couple off times from my last gain 5.8" but I don't always get too 6.2" only 2times I have :-/ I started hanging 5weeks ago. Iv not measured since I see the new skin and my next time I'm going too measure is at Xmas. The thing is iv only started too see this when I started hanging.
              I know I'm getting a full stretch as when I'm hanging I'm pulling from the glans.
              My flacid size is almost my erect length now too and my girl have been saying lately that I feel longer when she's playing with me.
              Giveu8in
              Last edited by Giveu8in; 10-29-2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I seriously doubt it is new length. From your picture that would mean you gained over an inch, and measured or not you would know that.

PS, I had to laugh when I saw your reason for editing your picture, "wong spelling"!!!
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

[QUOTE=HKK5000;387004] However I'd be extra careful to make sure that the inner penis is getting stretch and not just the skin.

How would you know that? How do you stretch the inner penis and not the outer penis?

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    PS, I had to laugh when I saw your reason for editing your picture, "wong spelling"!!!
                    Where dose it say I edit my picture ?
                    I did not edit my picture I edit a spelling ( pick ) was meant to be pink!

Comment

[QUOTE=curly;387137]
                      Originally posted by HKK5000 View Post
                      However I'd be extra careful to make sure that the inner penis is getting stretch and not just the skin.

How would you know that? How do you stretch the inner penis and not the outer penis?
                      I clamp at the base and I also clamp at the glans not at the same time but I was thinking off making a clamp what pulls on both the base and the glans, not sure yet just have been thinking of making one. I do get a good pull from the inside, I also feel a good pull on my right hand ligs from the in side. Let me know if this is right what I feel, iv only been fall on hanging for 3weeks. At the moment my EQ is right down I can't get my self fully aroused. So I'm taking a week off all PE and hanging.

Comment

Working...
                      X